Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

ahhh bumper plastic thingie

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006
Powered by Honda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh bumper plastic thingie

hey!!!!! well lol i love my civic to death, but neways the blizzard hit me in ny...17 inches, i drove my car the next day, n i guess the snow must of ripped the black plastic thing underneath the bumper...well i didnt notice it, but the next day i had to make a 300 mile trip goin 80, so i gues the speed n everything ripped a portion off as well as some of plastic from the fender (the black piece that prevents crap from goin into the engine)

neways does ne1 know where i can get a replacement, i know honda will rape me..i can do it myself..thanks ne bit of help will be greatly appreciated
Old 02-15-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
only place is honda. when mine started sagging, I just used zipties and they've been fine through the winter. its up very high now.