Brakes Post information/questions/Issues about Brakes here.

rear wheel gets stuck randomly (video)

Old 10-25-2018
Registered!!

CIV1C will become famous soon enough
rear wheel gets stuck randomly (video)

This is my sisters car and she lives in another state. She's had the rotors, calipers, and pads replaced multiple times and the issue keeps happening. Is there anything I can tell her to look at to see if it's causing the issue? I feel like it's related to the handbrake sticking or corroded somewhere?

Attached Files
File Type: mov
IMG-2671.MOV (2.96 MB, 0 views)
Old 10-25-2018
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: rear wheel gets stuck randomly (video)

mechanic has never bothered to check the ebrake cables?
Old 10-25-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rear wheel gets stuck randomly (video)

Good lord, there could be a dozen different possibilities. Someone will need to experience the problem, then probably take it apart to determine exactly why it's happening.

She needs to find someone who can solve problems on purpose. Not someone who just throws parts at the car.