Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

About Dents and Dings...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Macko is an unknown quantity at this point
About Dents and Dings...

I know this has probably been posted many times before... but i need to know if the auto science world has invernted any solutions to getting rid of dents yet....... i got this ding in my NBP coupe... its right on the seam line in the rear (the part where the metal bends to angle towards the top... it's not that bad by touching it but from a angle you see the ugly ****.... the thing is it's a coupe i have no idea how to get to section of the car from the inside....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] so if anyone ca help please do... i also am not rich, cause i'm broke ever since I got this car... so i can't afford to pay high prices to get it touched up...
Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

Dustman380 is an unknown quantity at this point
go see a paintless dent removal place, they took a dent out of my hood that was the size of a fist. I can't even tell where it was. only cost 95 bucks.

My Shizzit
Old 05-29-2002
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
there is a way of getting out dents on your own using ice, but the results haven't been too good. Dustman380 is right, this is the best thing to do or the other option is to find some sort of dent doctor who can do your whole car for under $200 or so, depending upon the dents/ area. I'm getting some of mine out this way over the summer. I was quoted $140 for 4 quarter sized dents and one dime sized one on my passenger side cause of dumb people opening their car doors into mine.