Detailing Look here for questions and answers on detailing and washing your car etc.

Zaino

Old 02-25-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darthgator is an unknown quantity at this point
Zaino

Hey... I have a Silver Deuce EX... I use this stuff called Zaino. My friend heard about it on an Audi TT forum and he bought it for his TT roadster. This stuff is the best! There's a complete package... soap, wax, finish, etc... anyhow, rain water rolls right off, birdcrap can be wiped away easily with a paper towel (even after a day or three), and my ride shines better than showroom quality (even after a roadtrip to The City (S.F.). He bought one kit, and since you only use a little bit of it at a time, he has enough for both of us to use on our respective cars for about 2 years... at least. Available at www.zainobros.com
It takes some time and devotion, but hey, it's so worth it.
Later...
Gator
"My life would make a great memoir, if I could only remember it."
Old 02-28-2002
Registered!!

showoff is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been using Zaino for about 9 months now and i can't stop. Try Sal's new mix ZFX! This stuff works wonders you just proportion one ounce of Z5 or Z2 into a two ounce bottle with 4 drops of zfx and voila! All the shine in no time.... Wait 30 minutes and its dry. I go through coat after coat after coat ever freaking week and its so easy with ZFX.. Im starting to sound like an advertisement, but its the absolute best trust me noone's 2k1 looks as good as mine and ill take the pepsi challenge on that! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted

<< trust me noone's 2k1 looks as good as mine and ill take the pepsi challenge on that! >>

Haha[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Anyways, can you buy Zaino at like PepBoys, or Autozone, or Kaigan? I've heard a lot of raving about this product....maybe I should give it a whirl!
Old 03-11-2002
Registered!!

showoff is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Haha

Anyways, can you buy Zaino at like PepBoys, or Autozone, or Kaigan? I've heard a lot of raving about this product....maybe I should give it a whirl!
>>

No way! Zaino hasn't crossed the mainstream just yet. They have distributors all over the country though.. If you wanna find places you can get em check out their site at zaino.
Old 03-14-2002
Registered!!

Karim is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll also take the pepsi chall, hehe zaino is the greatest, i would never let anything else touch my baby.

Karim
Old 03-20-2002
Registered!!

SpacemanBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, my dad's got a 2001 'vette, millenium yellow, and Zaino makes it REALLY pretty :-P. Haven't tried it on my (brand new) civic yet, prolly will when it gets a bit warmer outside here in MI.....
Old 03-20-2002
Registered!!

RunawaySoul is an unknown quantity at this point
Corvettes look cool with Zaino's on it. My dad has a torch red 2000, just put 3 coats of it over the weekend and it's sparkling clean. I've got 2 coats on mine and it rained today, dammit! Rain beaded up like I've never seen.

R.S.
Old 03-20-2002
Registered!!

Karim is an unknown quantity at this point
yes zaino is very popular with the f-bod guys and the vette guys, heck if you could make your car look like this

wouldn't you?

god i love that fricking picture! I took some pics of my car 3 monthes after zaino, and it looks great. If I can find the pics i'll scan them and post them.

Karim
Old 04-01-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't even like the car... ! But maybe I'll change my mind about that picture!
Old 04-01-2002
Registered!!

2002nighthawk is an unknown quantity at this point
My pops got me using Zaino Bros. He has been using it on his silver S2000 and when I got my new 2002 Civic I went straight to his house to load up on a couple of coats! I have to admitt leaves it left my car looking better than when It rolled off of Honda's manufacturing line. And d**n how the rain rols right off. I also like the touch up spray. Anyone who uses any of that other s**t does not have the right to own a car execpt for mabe a ford!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]