Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

PEOPLE ATTENDING H.I.N. SEATTLE LOOK HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pimpdakota is an unknown quantity at this point
PEOPLE ATTENDING H.I.N. SEATTLE LOOK HERE!

Hello and good morning! I figured i better post a topic about hin! Well i went to the exhibition center at 11:45 am friday and i got in and began to clean some more at noon! I was the 3rd car at the exhibition center so i got in and staged before the rain came! Let me tell you that if you thought import revolution was big, well this is about double the size! There is thousands of lights and speakers and smoke machines and women! And there is hella badass cars there! Well anyways i am located just through the front doors to the left, i am in APC's display and will be around all night! I am wearing a red and black spiderman shirt and a 2k1civic hat! Ya'll should stop by and check out my car and talk to me if you see me!

I will be getting in the show at 1 or 2 this afternoon to take pictures without all the people! I did see another 2k1 there too! Its a green coupe with white graphics and stickers and has the rs grille and wings west kit! The guy is from olympia. I also met lj garcia and some other racers!

Oh and if anybody needs tickets, i got 2 wristbands that lets you enter when the competitors enter for sale! I got vendor passes i can go in anytime. Competitiors got an hour and a half to clean their cars and i got like 5 hours! Hope to see all of you there!!! Dakota
Old 04-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDQuikCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I just got back from H.I.N.! Lots of people there and the line was crazy. I saw your car there..props for that. The KC aerdynamic booth had my friends 2001 red civic there. He has the Buddy Club kit and the same spoiler as me. Sorry I didn't see you there but it's all good. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]