Canada West Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, NWT

venting

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
venting

this is my little time to vent:

im fed up seeing all these stories of ppl dyin in street races etc...
if these ppl wanna race then learn how to fcukin control your gotdamn car!
i jus read somewhere too that some guy flipped his s2000 [not in 604 area], i mean ****.
if anyone read the review couple days back, there was this thing that they said too many ppl now a days have too much hp they can deal w/...
i don't think speed is a big problem..its these ******* that don't kno what they're doing going 120+km/h...
if you wanna show boat in your car, learn how to do it right..
my fren can go that fast, and he drives good too..races in mission..so obviously ppl can do well~
im not sayin anyone on this board is like that..from the sound of things i think everyone here drives respectfully. i just hate ppl thinkin they got a sweet ride, so they flaunt it but can't even drive worth ****.

then when they get the bad reputation [like street racers] it makes us ppl who just want to have a good looking car make us look bad, cuz then ppl will think from first impression, oh a souped up car..prolly one of those ppl who street races...~ seesh!
learn to control your cars.

[click on the julian10.jpg to see]
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

GoBBla is an unknown quantity at this point
I AGREE.....today in skool my teacher was reading the paper and there was an article about street racing, and he was bashing on me saying kids like u do this hit and i was like wtf????....ive never been in an accident...fukin haters
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Oishi is an unknown quantity at this point
all we could do is be good role models and set examples to other people that living is better than getting that moment of euphoria...

thats why people in this forum (can west) should not be going around and racing or going at excessive speed....

we all know the consequence of adding speed and one miniscule mistake...

OT: not to be insensitive or anything... why is it also that when a girl drives excessive speeds that causes her life to terminate prematurely, the province newspaper calls it "heartbreaking" and when a guy does it, its called idiotic...
I guess its just something to ponder about.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

tsunamisplash is an unknown quantity at this point
oishi.. that's due to the whole gender battle..

i have no shame in saying that if you speed and you get into an accident.. you friggin deserve it. i'd expect everyone to say the same thing to me, if i were speeding and got into an accident. it doesn't matter what anyone else was doing, cuz if you weren't speeding, you wouldn't have been in that position to begin with.

you might wonder why i feel so strongly about this, but it's because i got hit my someone who ran a red light and almost killed me. i got spun around in the intersection and the passenger seat was leaning up against the drivers seat after the car finally stopped. what got me more pissed is that i had just dropped off my mom. what if my mom was in that seat? the car was a write-off... she would have been dead.

in the end.. i got blamed for the accident as well. i was not speeding, i didn't jump the gun on my light. i was driving perfectly normal. they say i somehow managed to make my way 2/3 of the way thru a red light on marine dr @ victoria dr in vancouver! totally bs.. and i know that the other driver was speeding and i know they didn't stop at that red light. i will always remember the faces of the driver and passenger... and their champagne 1992 honda accord. they are on my hit list.

anyhoo.. if you speed and get into an accident.. don't come to me whining about what happened to you. you did it.. you deal with it.
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

black2k1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Blame the damn parents that buy their 16 year old sons/daughters these 300hp cars!! Its a big jump from a BMX to a 13 second car! If you drive like a jack-***, you should know that the end result can mean death!!

Pisses me off, now anyone under 30 years old with a nice Honda, is a street racing thug who goes 150km/h down kingsway, gets air, and wraps their car around a pole!! Fuuck Im mad too!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
if ppl wanna go fast, go on a roller coaster..at least those wheels are on rails...
i bet we all had a close call in a big big accident that could've had gone the bad way..but luckily it didn't..

like my dad said when i passed my drivers test,
"you now have a lisence to kill..."

don't be stupid guys..i hope i never see any news about a 2k1 from here..
Old 03-04-2002
Registered!!

Oishi is an unknown quantity at this point
why don't we make a pact...like you said...let us never be a front page story or any page (especially obituary)...and just drive carefully...

Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

werd!~
Old 03-05-2002
Registered!!

CivicMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I totall agree, racing should be kept to the tracks