Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
cool, I might swing by, its like 20-30 mins away though
Old 03-28-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
s'all good. Come if you can... if not no worries.
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Denny, Since it's finally getin nice out, would ya be able to do my headlights? If ya want I can drop em off to ya so ya can black em out than i can stop by or you can come over and we'll install em? sound good? Just let me know when's good for you.
Old 03-29-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
ya that's not a problem... do you have all the supplies to do it as well... wet/dry sandpaper, black paint, caulking?
Also I don't have anywhere to do it... I live in an appartment so someone's gotta donate me their garage.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

rokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura aboutrokenrolcivic has a spectacular aura about
Ya I believe I got that **** at my dads place, except the caulking. Ummm I got a car port? will that do if you can't find a garage?
Old 03-29-2006

what kind of paint do you have? The best paint I've used was Flat Black High Temp Engine Enamel paint... i think VHT makes it. And what's a car port??!?!? lol

Last edited by R1Style; 03-29-2006 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
dude y are u selling the sway already?
Old 03-29-2006

Cause I'm getting another one. Guy buy mine off me.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
i can't afford your 70 dollas
Old 03-29-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
give it to me for $60 and its sold sold sold!!!

hows the handling improvment?
Old 03-29-2006

ask anyone... a larger rear sway is the best investment.
Old 03-29-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by R1Style
ask anyone... a larger rear sway is the best investment.
yes, it is
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

what kind of paint do you have? The best paint I've used was Flat Black High Temp Engine Enamel paint... i think VHT makes it. And what's a car port??!?!? lol
I got the paint off of christian after you guys did his headlights, I got the sandpaper off him too.

A car port is basically a garage with no wall or door in the front, Like a 3 walled garage.
Old 03-29-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
help me guys...what do you think:

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=254415
Old 03-30-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
ya that's not a problem... do you have all the supplies to do it as well... wet/dry sandpaper, black paint, caulking?
Also I don't have anywhere to do it... I live in an appartment so someone's gotta donate me their garage.
you can use mine..but you already know that

Didnt I tell you the rental would throw a code if you unhooked the air intake

Originally Posted by Premium Plus
anthracite is nice

Last edited by Biz; 03-30-2006 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2006

Originally Posted by Biz
you can use mine..but you already know that

Didnt I tell you the rental would throw a code if you unhooked the air intake
sweet... peasey said i could use his garage too... but yours is heated hmmmmm

The rental is jokes... it was fun while it lasted. lol

btw... I like the gloss black wheels.
Old 03-30-2006
Ninja Crew

peasey i saw on LAC you're selling your wheels. what are you getting instead?

as for my wheels...im leaning towards gloss black at the mo. i like the axis, but i like the tenzo's i posted up earlier too. UGH! deciding on rims is hard lol
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

if someone buys my rims i will let the secret out
Old 03-30-2006
Ninja Crew

it better be sexy

Last edited by Premium Plus; 03-30-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

oh they are pure sex volume 10
Old 03-31-2006

Got the call from the shop... car will be ready later today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2006
BIG
Registered!!

can't wait to see the whip Denny!
Old 03-31-2006

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHGSDGHPSHGPSONGPOEIGNPODNGDMBNLFHBNPUWGDFSB
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

sick!!!..!!!!.!!

what other forums should i try to sell my rims in..i have them up in:
-LAC
-7thgen
-VM
-TCC
-Honda-Acura

what other cars have 4x100 or universal 4 bolt?
Old 03-31-2006

www.clubsi.com
http://torontointegras.ca/forums/
http://www.torontostreetracing.com/online/index.php?
http://forums.clubel.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Edit: Got my car back and almost everything is on... 3/4 in summer mode!!!!

I had to put my OEM grill back on cause I don't have the Altezza yet...

Last edited by R1Style; 03-31-2006 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

holy **** that looks soooooooooooo sick..

tobe honest i like that grille...when are the sides goin on?
Old 03-31-2006

nooooooooooooooo.... braden said he liked the stock grill too. hmmmm.

Also that grill is a shade different in colour because it's faded.
Sides are going on as soon as I figure out a way to mount them. The guy that fixed my car said he'd mount them for free so I might just get him to do it and fix the crack in the sides at the same time. I gotta wait a week though because he's on vacation now.
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

you should just go buy the mounting hardware at honda..then i can show you a way to make the bracket(or just go buy some strengthened tin and make the bracket)
Old 03-31-2006
Ninja Crew

eh peasey, i jsut sent you a pm on lac...

basically if we can get one more person together, the hoods will be $400

anyone else from the london peeps thread have an 04/05 that you know of?

ps. denn...stock grille does look kinda hot. car looks ****** siiick!
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

hey..i forgot to get back to you...400 is good..but right now it isn't feasable for me...i have to paint my lip kit first and then save up for school for next year

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)