Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
14 hrs till Strike deadline....

on another note +14 this wknd!!!
Old 03-06-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
+14!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! I wanna put my wheels on
Old 03-06-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by R1Style
^^that's why god invented pR0n

can't....was at work...but right now the net isn't boring
Old 03-06-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
someone buy my rims, haha.

Denny lets put yours on this weekend!
Old 03-06-2006
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Ok Biatches, our little get together at my place on the 19th of this month is gonna be changed, some of you guys can't make it that day, and i haven't seen you ladies in a while, and i love you and miss you so much, that i'm gonna change the date to a later date, not sure when yet so i'll figure out whats best for you girls. So Big B, don't worry about being here for that day. You'll be the first to know when the date change is since you gotta drive the farthest.
Old 03-07-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BIG
Denny lets put yours on this weekend!
boooo it's supposed to rain. I might wait another week or two just incase... I don't wanna be caught in the snow with my 18's

brunoho... just let me know when
Old 03-08-2006

so i drove by fanshawe today and saw all the teachers pickiting... I honked my horn and gave them the finger
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
atta boy
Old 03-08-2006

but what's funny is... when I honked... a couple teachers looked at me and one of them waved! They weren't to impressed though when they saw my middle finger pop up...

Last edited by R1Style; 03-08-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
so my first post in the london thread...

BIG - i love the exhaust, marks air ride is also really fun to play with. thanks for all ur help
Old 03-08-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
awesome....glad you boys are happy with your toys...
Old 03-09-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by R1Style
but what's funny is... when I honked... a couple teachers looked at me and one of them waved! They weren't to impressed though when they saw my middle finger pop up...
I have been there a few times this week, I park down first street and walk..no one says ****. Had a long meeting Wed about it, be prepared for a long strike...there were no plans for the 2 sides to meet in the next 7 days
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

oh well i need more time to do homework^^^sounds stupid..they strike..i do homework...

also i just got in from cleaning the interior of the car, i shampoo'd the mats cause they were so bloody filthy, and i dusted, but i didn't do the windows or use any mothers glossy stuff cause i was in the garage and could barely see with even all the lights on....but it was a great feeling to get the car clean again...now for the lip kit..
Old 03-09-2006
BIG
Registered!!

NICE! OEM lip kit, Peasey?
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

i wish..i am gonna do 99-00 type r front lip, and some sort of side from john lo (optionjdm). he says type s, but i have never heard of that, maybe he meant type a or b...is there an rs side?

edit:i just found a guy on TCC selling 04 reverb sides in white for 150...offered him 125
lets see how this works...i will have to paint the kit anyways

double edit: confirmed the guy wants to sell em for 125 and meet me in guelph, so hopefully next thurs i can meet him on my way to TO for the front lip

Last edited by Boy_R_D; 03-10-2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2006

you found reverb sides for 125... son of a beeaaatttch!!
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
NICE JOB PEASEY!!! Reverb sides are hot! 125 is a steal. Theres a guy selling brand new Fat fives with no tires on them, for 250 cash. If i can get these, i'm gonna throw on some crazy *** tires. Only prob is i'm off to florida for a week, i'm leaving in 3 hours, i hope he can hold them till i get back next saturday.

Peasey, check out LAC forums, go to Off Topic, rainy night pics (BMW), thought of you when i replied, bahahahahah.

Last edited by APRboy; 03-10-2006 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
damn peasey...nice work. thats a steal for those

iv talked to john about the "type S" sides as well...i was promised pics ages ago im just assuming he means type RS.

den, i think i was behind you today...downtown, just passed the railroad tracks, over horton. was that you? do you have carbon fiber tails now?
Old 03-10-2006

haha... nice reply in jake's thread guys..

wasn't me... I don't have c/f tails... I haven't driven my car all day.

EDIT: question for Bruno and Braden...
Do you guys ever have to clean your dogs *** after he/she takes a ****? Ewok has been getting doo doo on his *** lately, a small clump after he takes a regular poo and we've been having to wipe/clean his *** and it's fvcking disgusting! Do any of your dogs do this?!?!?!?

Last edited by R1Style; 03-10-2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2006
BIG
Registered!!

trim your dogs bum hair dude.....trust me...I have to do it for myself as well, haha
Old 03-11-2006
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
I pick off **** from my cats *** every now and again
Old 03-11-2006

ya his *** hair's are trimmed but he still manages to get crap on it. it's fvcking gross!!! btw... ewok's hair is getting matted so he might have to be shaved down

Do you or errrrrin comb jasmine every day? what about you bruno-ho...? Cause we've been trying to comb ewok but all he wants to do is eat the comb... mother fvcker won't sit still.

Last edited by R1Style; 03-11-2006 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-11-2006
Registered!!

do this to ewok...baaaad ***
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=250389
Old 03-11-2006

Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
haha... that's halarious. I think if I did that Susie would kill me.
I wanted to gel his hair and give him a mohawk but he's to much of a spaz
Old 03-11-2006
Registered!!

so i am getting the 04 sides tomorrow at highway 6 and 401 (guelph) for 125, sick!!!! are the 99-00 coupe front ends the same as 99-00 hatch front ends...are they the same lip?
Old 03-11-2006

yes... coupe and hatch should be the same. when you pick up your sides ask the guy if he has anymore lol
Old 03-12-2006
BIG
Registered!!

nice deal Peasey....good find.

Denny: JUst give Ewok a big teat while you comb him.....seems to work with Jasmine
Old 03-12-2006

braden... register on www.g35driver.com
I registered and was checking out some peoples rides... apparently you can run 20x9 in the front and 20x10.5 in the rears

Here's the proper sizing
20x9.5 (+22 offset) 245/35/20 in the fronts
20x10.5 (+26 offset) 285/30/20 in the rears

Check this out...

This guys running:
20x9.5 +22mm fronts 245/35/20 Toyo T1-R
20x10.5 +24mm rears 275/30/20 Toyo T1-R

Last edited by R1Style; 03-12-2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

those are SIIIIICK!!!!!..20x10.5.....no one would be able to maintain baller status except for you....

i just got back BTW from guelph, the guy that sold me the sides works for honda(i assume hamilton honda) he said he will let me know if he can get more sides...
Old 03-12-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
dear god those rims look hot on that G

can someone explain a little bit about what offset is? is the 10.5 the offset? if so, what exactly is offset? do any of those numbers have to do with the dish size? lol

i wonder who it was i saw then? momo and aem stickers on one side. ssm color, pretty low. HKS hi power exhaust. cf tails. anyone know the ride?

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)