Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
neowned
Old 03-20-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sleepy
Old 03-20-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
I'm erected
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
I'm vindicated
Old 03-20-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I'm sad

Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

NIck-GGunitER is an unknown quantity at this point
wow. You crazy babo...

Time for more mods....

Ps: Gggggggg-unit

Last edited by NIck-GGunitER; 03-20-2006 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-20-2006
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
denny bring it over I will see if any of my detailing supplies work

Serious note, this makes me sad
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

denny what the hell happened? omg thats crazy
Old 03-20-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
DUDE!.....eeesh! your car hates you....

were the cops friendly?
Old 03-20-2006

Rear ended a dude in a Tracker... he slammed his brakes to avoid a car then i hit him going about 10km/h.
Cops were not involved.... just drove to the accident report center and called insurance.
Old 03-20-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
omg dude, that is effed....thank GOD the air bags didn't go off :|...then we would have had to take mine out of my civic and trade it in with just the airbag covers, lol.

that is messed....did you puncture your rad?
Old 03-20-2006
BIG
Registered!!

on a second note....get the hood fixed but leave it proped like that....it looks sick!

did your headlights crack? all I notice thats damaged is your hood and grill.
Old 03-20-2006
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
Braden brooke is here with me and she says your avatar picture looks like my butt
Old 03-21-2006

Rad support might be bent
Headlights are fvcked... the brackets are busted.. they're barely hanging on
Hood is fvcked... i'm thinking c/f hood but what about winter? i don't have oem!?
Bumper has a hole (under right headlight) and needs to be replaced
Grill is fvcked
Rad... i can't really tell but i wouldn't mind getting it replaced... *wink*
Old 03-21-2006
BIG
Registered!!

haha.....you can rock a cf hood all winter....Ryan with the turbo eclipse does it...

I knew you'd rear end somebody sometime....you are always tailgating people.....silly asian.
Old 03-21-2006

adjuster is going to look at my car tomorrow. I don't think they realize how much damage there is... I told them i was doing 10km/h so they probably think it's minor...
Old 03-21-2006
Registered!!

i wonder how much the cost will be....tell em thats what they get for cheaping out last time and not buying you a new bumper....ask him if he can find an oem hood at CT
Old 03-21-2006

ya no ****!!! "Those headlights are cheap at canadian tire"... YOU CAN"T GET THESE HEADLIGHTS AT CANADIAN TIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fvcking jedges
Old 03-21-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
ouch den...sorry to hear about your ride. that looks nasty

guys, i need help pickin out new rims. i want a black or gunmetal 5 spoke with a big lip on them. i swear iv looked at about a dozen different rims. any suggestions? the ones iv looked at so far:

motegi touge
konig freefall
gram lights 57pro (WAY too expensive)

a whole army of replica cheap rims. fast wheels, speedy...etc any suggestions?
Old 03-21-2006
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Damn denny, that blows, but braden is right, you're bad for tail gating, you have mad road rage. But i still love you.
Old 03-21-2006

I'm a good tailgater though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estimate is in... adjuster looked at my car while I was at work. $3,373.50 in damages... and that's NOT including any further damages that may come up once we pop open the hood.
Old 03-22-2006
BIG
Registered!!

oh my god, that is insane Denny

Get the CF hood!

CHristian: Buy my 19" Konigs. They are gunmetal with a polished lip and REALLY light weight. I'll let em go for a good price if you have cash in hand
Old 03-22-2006

Big dish on our cars is a lost cause. You can't go by those pictures you see of wheels in magazines or on the internet because they show pics of wheels that are 9" + wide.
The widest you might be able to get away with is 8" and still then you have the possiblity of rubbing (fenders, suspension components). Plus with our bolt pattern and offset... wheels with big dish are probably non existant.

When you buy rims that show a pic of a big dish you're gonna be disappointed because you can't run a big dish on our cars.

Last edited by R1Style; 03-22-2006 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-22-2006
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
^^damn, that kinda sucks. maybe ill just go with either the 5zigen 5zr or the tenzoR rs5. they both have some kind of a lip, and i like the style. which ones you guys think would look better on my ride:

or

^^cept in gunmetal

b...sorry mang, 19 is just a bit too big...and i want a plain 5 spoke. im sure you'll sell em come spring time when everyone is lookin to buy rims.
Old 03-22-2006

I like the Tenzo's... but just so you know... the lip will be no where near that deep for our car. The lip on the 5zigen is more realistic.
Old 03-22-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by R1Style
I'm a good tailgater though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Estimate is in... adjuster looked at my car while I was at work. $3,373.50 in damages... and that's NOT including any further damages that may come up once we pop open the hood.
now were you doing the new 10 km/h or the old 10 km/h...
WOW..thats a serious amount of damage...
you think the rad/fan is gone?
Old 03-22-2006

I think the reason why there's so much damage is because my car is so low. If our bumpers lined up I don't think I'd have half the amount of damage i do now.

As for the rad/fan... i can't really tell... it's hard to see anything unless i pop open my hood. I'm not covered for a rental because it was my fault so I have to drive my car around until it's actually going in to get fixed so I can't open my hood because it will never close again.
Old 03-22-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Christian....my 19's have some nice lip on them and they are a nice split 5 spoke.

Why not go for mine that will probably be much cheaper then the ones you're looking for? 19's are fine to rock on a daily driver.
Old 03-22-2006
Ninja Crew

Originally Posted by R1Style
I like the Tenzo's... but just so you know... the lip will be no where near that deep for our car. The lip on the 5zigen is more realistic.
yea...i figured as much.

b...im just not sure i even like the look of 19's on a car thats pretty much stock. they almost look TOO big. post up a pic of your ride again...lemme see that at least
Old 03-22-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Thats the thing with these wheels. THe one thing I DID NOT like about them is that people didn't think they were 19s.

I think they'd look sick on your car....but thats just me....anyone else care to voice their opinion?

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)