Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
thats a $hitty buzz for everyone....
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
oh well, i guess i could use a few more days(or weeks) off
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
ok guys, need some advice, what would look better on my ride, 2000 sir rims with low pro tires, or 16" Kosei Racing seneka rgs (5 spokes)? Not sure if you even know what the koseis look like, they are japanese wheel, don't think they are made anymore, kinda look like the AXIS touring cup wheels. I can get the koseis in 16" with 205/55 continental tires for 500 cash, no curb rashes, nothing, one month use. I don't reall want that profile tire, might just sell the tires and get 215/40s instead. let me know what you guys think. THe sirs will cost me around 600 for some flawless ones with nice performance tires on them, about 80 percent tread left, federal tires i think.
Old 03-03-2006
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
need to see pics of the Kosei rims
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
make sure they have money shots in the pic
Old 03-03-2006
I deep throat like a mutherfvcken champ!

02 Viggen is an unknown quantity at this point
Brun-Ho
If you get the japanese ones with those tires I will buy them off you

Thats the size of tire my Aero takes and it will need a new set this summer
So if you want to unload them and go to a lower pro I will gladly take them off you
Old 03-03-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
a 5 spoke 17" would look great on your car...are you keeping it?
Old 03-04-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
get the Kosei's.

After having my blades and winter rims off previous gen civics/integra's I noticed that the offsets are a little bit different. My blades sat inward to much and so do my winter wheels.
My only concern, if you get the 2000sir wheels, are that the offset won't look right...to much positive offset (wheels are to tucked in and not flush with the fenders).
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

i am working on getting a k&n fipk for 150
Old 03-05-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boy_R_D
i am working on getting a k&n fipk for 150
thats mad toight yo!

toight like a tiger
Old 03-05-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Doooo Ittttt
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

I wiiiiiilll
Old 03-05-2006

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineee thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh huuuuuuuurrrrddddddddddd

i'm so bored
Old 03-05-2006

im at work and i'm still sick
Old 03-05-2006
BIG
Registered!!

installed the air ride and full exhaust yesterday in the buyers' rides
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

sick...how was it..atleast the ball is rollin
Old 03-05-2006

how did the install go? any leaks in the system? was he happy?
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

K, my concern with the koseis is that they are a discontinued wheel.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

don't curb rash them then
Old 03-05-2006

but if you fvck up a sir wheel... what are the chances of buying just 1 sir wheel?
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

who said anything about buying one to replace it?
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

hmmm....don't know what to do, the guy buying my teins backed out so they are up for sale again, don't have free cash to dish out, gotta use the tein money, so i'm screwed right now.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

fvck if only i got a good tax return this year i could have bought the teins
Old 03-05-2006

hey babaganoush.... did you watch Dave Chappelle's block party the other day? How was it?
Old 03-05-2006
BIG
Registered!!

install went smoothly....no leaks or anything....just took forever to finish all of the installs.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

Hey that blockparty looks pretty good, i saw the preview for it last night at SIlver city...btw we watched Firewall with Harrison Ford, didn't like it too much, kinda slow.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

i haven't seen it yet, cause i have worked days all weekend
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

the internet gets boring after 12 hours
Old 03-06-2006

^^that's why god invented pR0n

Quick Reply: LONDON PEEPS: General Discussion (Part II)