Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

MD - Come see me at my new shop!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
MD - Come see me at my new shop!!

As some of you already know, but for the uninformed; I just started working at a new shop. Premier Motors, specializing in alignments and state inspections, but we do it all, oil changes, tires, brakes, engine diagnosis, etc. Summer is here and many of you are dropping your cars and putting on new wheels. We're offering 4 wheel alignments for $49.95, this includes camber adjustments provided you have a camber kit pre-installed. Just come in and ask for me, Edwin.

Call or stop by, Premiere Motors, LLC. (301)340-2130
309 Howard Ave. suite G
Rockville, MD 20850.

right next to the Rockville metro station.
Old 05-30-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Re: MD - Come see me at my new shop!!

back in buizznaazz i see. good to know.
Old 05-30-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Congrats dude
Old 05-31-2008
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough

49.95 is nice and all...but whats the special "I know Edwin" price
Old 05-31-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Hours that you work would help! lol I needs an alignment! Do I get free adjustments in a month?
Old 06-01-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

Can I do a Haldex conversion there?
Old 06-02-2008

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

8-5, mon-fri. I can work something out for you rob...but special pricing is gone

you got it justin. you want a flux capacitor too? we over stocked on those and it's simply fluxing the storage room too much.
Old 06-02-2008

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

You guys have Vtech juice over there? I'm running low.

I'm gonna adjust the height a bit once I get my tools back from justin and I will head over there for an alignment. I got a new rear camber kit so it should be easy.
Old 06-02-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by robbclark1
You guys have Vtech juice over there? I'm running low.

I'm gonna adjust the height a bit once I get my tools back from justin and I will head over there for an alignment. I got a new rear camber kit so it should be easy.

Ahhhhhhhh..... yeah. I could have sworn I gave them back, but in the event I didnt, I think Imma have to buy you a new set, cuz I cant find em.
I'll look again tonight when I get home.
Old 06-03-2008

nice. justin - i have a few of your tools too..
Old 06-04-2008
All Show No Go Sedan

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Aznnp77 will become famous soon enoughAznnp77 will become famous soon enough

$49.95 is a pretty good price for an alignment I guess, but driving all the way to Rockville on $4 a gallon is painful.

I plan on getting an alignment after I un-winterize my car, but I doubt that is gonna happen any time soon. With me getting 30 mpg with stock tires and 23-24 mpg with big rims, I think I'll be economic for now til gas drops to like $2.50 a gallon again in like 3 years.

Good luck in the shop man. Must be a fun job working on cars and getting paid for it.
Old 06-04-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Edwin... do you have an AC disposal machine? I know what I could do... but I kinda wanna save the Polar bears.
Old 06-06-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

maybe when i drive down there next, ill stop in. i used to work just down the pike from there.
Old 06-07-2008

no dice justin, but i have access to one at school..
Old 06-07-2008

Look at Edwin, posting on a weekend! lol
Old 06-08-2008

lollers :P i spent the night at my gf's house lastnight and i didn't have to wake up at 6am to get to work on time. w00t1
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

congrats bro, i'll be sure to come visit you once i get back to the states .

miss u