Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Peoples of Northern VA

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
Peoples of Northern VA

Anybody on here know of any monthly or weekly car meets in the northern VA area? I have really been tryin to find some to go to but i cant fnd any.
Old 06-25-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
ever been to the 28 or manasas meet at the parking lot of burger king and mcdonalds? not sure if they are still runnin b.c i havent been there for a while but u never know. thats one meet i know of. i cant remember other meets i think some are held in springfield mall garage or some parking garage. but the only one i know of is the 28 meets in manasas.
Old 06-26-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
when do they meet and where in manassas? is that off of liberia?
Old 06-27-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
in sterling, in chickfila parking lot they meet up on friday nights. (chic-fil-a approved, so no worries about cops)

near lowes and walmart. ill be there friday around 9-10pm
Old 06-27-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

well i wont make it out this friday. I will be on the road to Kentucky. but the following week i will be planning on goin.
Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
they are still meeting up in manasas at the burger king and mcdonalds parking lot? many of my buddies which really havent been goin since we went last year. there will b cops later around 10-11pm but dont b a dumbass cause there is usually a cop right around the corner waiting for you to peel out or something to pull u over.
Old 06-28-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

yeah those dumbasses always ruin it for everyone. that is why our hobby is so oppressed everywhere
Old 06-28-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
i used to go to BK, its stupid, full of a bunch of whiteboy import haters w/huge 4x4 trucks. the imports that do show up have no mods worth looking at.
Old 06-29-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

so the chik-fil-a one is good? i also heard about one in the 123 commuter parking lot off of I-95
Old 06-30-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
the chik-fil-a meets are usually antique/domestics. usually a few teckademic guys show up and just chill. the imports are almost always separated from the domestics (because the domestics are godlike)
Old 07-05-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

well i guess i can take my porsche up there for the antique aspect
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

DCivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sniperscout
well i guess i can take my porsche up there for the antique aspect
what kind of Porsche do you drive?
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

the adress is::

45440 Dulles Crossing plz
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 444-0223

and it is from 8:00-12pm... norm the imports dont start showing up til later on at about 10:30 but im trying to get mor tuners there earlier

the imports are normally in the back and the hot rods/domestics are in the front
just google maps it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TAKEN FROM HONDA-TECH. I'm going this Friday around 9-10pm. I'll see anyone else there who goes.
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
ya that meet at the 123 lot is no more they lost the permit for that so the only place is that chik-fil-a

i live in woodbridge also but now own a 04 elantra gt
Old 07-07-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
dude, we fvcking get it. you own an elantra. you don't have to put it in every post, scott.
Old 07-07-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

Originally Posted by DCivicEX
what kind of Porsche do you drive?
1966 912 used to have a 1963 356b

Originally Posted by vacivic2005
the adress is::

45440 Dulles Crossing plz
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 444-0223

and it is from 8:00-12pm... norm the imports dont start showing up til later on at about 10:30 but im trying to get mor tuners there earlier

the imports are normally in the back and the hot rods/domestics are in the front
just google maps it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TAKEN FROM HONDA-TECH. I'm going this Friday around 9-10pm. I'll see anyone else there who goes.
I will be there. might bring my porsche. not sure though cause i havent driven it since before winter and I dont feel like tunin it at the moment.

Last edited by sniperscout; 07-07-2006 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
dude, we fvcking get it. you own an elantra. you don't have to put it in every post, scott.
holy chit
Old 07-10-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

that meet at the chik-fil-a was bull. I mean come on, drifting in the damn parking lot. Its because of that **** as to why we can never have any meets anywhere without the cops coming. It was definitely not worth the 45 minute drive out there. I was pissed.
Old 07-10-2006

the domestic guys burn out in the parking lot, but never get **** from the cops what time did you show up at? i was there at like 9-9:30.
Old 07-10-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

i got there around the same time but then i left in search of a gas station, which i did not find, then got back around 1030. and it wasnt the domestics it was definitely the imports. and it wasnt burnouts, they were drifting.
Old 07-11-2006

interesting. maybe i left a little earlier? i know i definitely saw at least one hot rod burning rubber in the lot in front of the imports.
Old 07-11-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

I wouldnt know about the hot rods cause there was only one there when i got back around 1030.
Old 07-11-2006

interesting. maybe i left a little earlier? i know i definitely saw at least one hot rod burning rubber in the lot in front of the imports.
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

hey sniper, whats goin on? let me know when you head back up there i mite cruise up there just to check it out
Old 07-13-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

im prolly takin my porsche up to the BK on saturday. not 100% sure though
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

what time do u usually go to bk?
Old 07-14-2006
You VTEC...I-VTEC

well last week was my first time, and i got there around 830ish. from what i noticed is that a lot of the classics were leaving around then. and the imports were showin up.
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

ya thats what i have seen in the past classics leave and the imports come i will hopefully be goin out next weekend not sure cause i heard cops have gotten worse there i mite go early and just get somthin at mcdonalds lol