Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Curbside to NY......BUS+2.5rs=bad news....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005
Smell My Face!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Curbside to NY......BUS+2.5rs=bad news....

Cat and Curt aka my bootas...........

Bus to NY hit Cat's dirrrty brown 2004 2.5 rs .......everyone's ok ....

damage.......fender headlight and possable hood .....and a lil bit of suby pride ....

buses fault....

more details later...

peace N8
Old 04-02-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
damn, talk about getting to the point ......lol

a bus his Cat's car ??????

hope everything turns out well for ya hun
Old 04-02-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
they are unlucky with the fronts of their cars getting hit. Lucky they are never their fault!
Old 04-02-2005
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
now ppl on bus are b!tchin at them.......
Old 04-03-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
damn, talk about getting to the point ......lol

a bus his Cat's car ??????

hope everything turns out well for ya hun
thankie.

we're ok. LOTS of bullsh!t, tho.

bus driver was a . he got out the bus and started b!tchin at us, saying it was our fault automatically...........blah blah blah. had a bus full of people, too. of course, they get out after the accident and some of the ignorant-*** women started yellin at us and trying to start stuff.

basically, both of us were making a left turn. we were in the right lane and he was in the left lane. there was a car in front of the bus (turning, as well) and we were the only car in the right lane. he wanted to make an EXTRA wide turn since it's not the biggest intersection in the world. he couldn't make the turn in his lane, so he came full force into our lane (the right lane) and just completely smashed us and ran us off the road. he kept driving for about 40 feet before he came to a stop and realize he hit us.

we're ok tho. stupid fvck is gonna PAY!
Old 04-03-2005
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
yea that happend to me with my old rims on this car stupid big bus drivers
Old 04-03-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Man you guys need driving lessons (well Curt needs parking lessons!) haha. Jk get those biatches to pay!!
Old 04-04-2005
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
yeah right. ^

we know HOW to drive, other people don't. the end.
Old 04-06-2005
Smell My Face!!

E.o.c.
Old 04-11-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
i had that almost happen to me on my drive to work once. scary as **** when you see that bus going right at you. lucky you guys got out of it ok. i cant believe the driver actually said its your fault. i mean i know its a big bus and all that, but they dont own the road...and just because they make wide turns doesnt make it right for them to run everyone else off the road.

what did the cops say?
Old 04-11-2005
Smell My Face!!

no report...lazy cops..
Old 04-11-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Glad you're okay Cat. Time to get aftermarket parts from the insurance money!
Old 04-11-2005
Cat

Originally Posted by PbFoot

what did the cops say?
hardly anything! it was chilly and raining and almost 11PM, so yeah...... they really didn't wanna be out. lol

My insurance company said that the other guy was at fault, not us! Now, it's just a matter of time to get my car fixed.