Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Help with grille...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Help with grille...

anyone from LI wanna help me install my RS grille, i just read that i have to take off my bumper, im not scared to do it, i just dont want to mess it up, with my old car it was 11 years old, this one is new and still looks good. =) im free almost everyday. if worst come to worst we can turn the Jones Beach meet into a day to do it, even though i would like to get it done before that. i live in lindenhurst (town of Babylon) so anyone near me wanna help, ill drive out to you if you dont want to come by here.
Old 04-12-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
You don't have to completely remove your bumper. Just need the top portion to be proped forward enough to get to the clips on the bottom of the grill. It's not too hard just read the DIY. Goodluck
Old 04-12-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
i did read the DIY, and it said to take off the bumper, im not asking someone to come and do it for me. i want to do, i was wondering if someone could come and assist me. just cause well i wanna know how to do it, but i dont want to **** it up. im not dumb when it comes to these things im just scared cause i only had the car for 2 months lol
Old 04-12-2005
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
i can help ya out...

just that it would have to be before 3pm

Last edited by ImPulse; 04-12-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Old 04-12-2005
PWIT

grille is on thanks to ImPulse. thanks alot man!