General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

The Stupidest thing you've ever been pulled over for, (whether you got a ticket or not)...

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005
that little dude
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slick will become famous soon enoughslick will become famous soon enough
i got pulled over friday for the first time. i was doing 45 in a 40, and i saw a sign ahead, new speed limit of 35pmh (in front of the state capitol). i let off the gas to slow down and before i even passed the sign the cop was on me. i switched lanes to the left cause i thought he wanted to go around me, lol. i think that pissed him off a little.
i pulled into the sonic parking lot. i had just had my windows tinted so i had to open the door. that pissed him off, he yelled at me to open the window, i yelled back "i just got my windows tinted" he said "okay". got my license and proof of insurance. came back a few minutes later with a warning (maybe he saw that i was the only 22 year old on the planet with no tickets). as i was signing the warning, he says "i caught you doing 45 in a 35, thats a $135 ticket son", right.
that was a waste of 5 minutes, but its a good thing i didnt have my limo tint still on, that probably would have got me a ticket, for that, i'm lucky.
Old 01-16-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ok i didnt get pulled over but the night i had gotten the civic i got into a lil accident (messed up the front bumper) well when the cops arrived they wanted information and all that.....and i hate the temp registration and they were like insurance...and im like i dont have the papers yet. but they gave me a ticket for no insurance.....and im thinking how can u do this i obviously have insurance if i got a brand new car.....went to the court house the next day showed em proof and got it dropped
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mohawkboom
I once got pulled over for tailing a cop for 45 minutes..

haha, i sorta tailed a cop from orlando to miami on the 27, she was hitting 80+ the whole way, she slowed down once and pulled up next to me cuz she knew i was tailing her, but never pulled me over
Old 01-17-2005
Pretty friggin old-school member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

silver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of lightsilver_surfer is a glorious beacon of light
I got a ticket once for "glaring and dazzling lights" all it was was led lights in my ac vents.... since when the hell was dazzling NOT an opinion??
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

Fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
got pulled for blue halo projectors even though when i showed him that they say "dot/sae' on the light, he still wrote me a ticket
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

udai is an unknown quantity at this point
The dumbest thing ive seen was in a school zone. There were about 20 cars driving on the street (i was to the right of the street, at a school picking my sister up), speed limit = 15 signified by huge flashing yellow lights and 15 mph marker. All these cars were doing speed limit.. theres a cop sitting in the MIDDLE of the road with his radar. All of a sudden this lady speeds down the road doing 35 mph right in front of the cop lol. He just casually points his finger to the side of the road while she starts going crazy.

Another time was when i was parked at my old highschool because i needed to pick some transcripts up. Theres a mainroad out front and some people got into an accident. A few seconds later i see a bunch of people staring at the accident and not paying attention to whos in front of them... boom... 5 car accident lol.

AND ANOTHER TIME i saw this little jerk off in a dodge caravan driving around (speeding + switching lanes REALLY fast). He was driving next to me for about 5 minutes.. he kept swerving into other lanes and speeding thinking he was the **** or something, didnt get him anywhere because he kept hitting red lights. Well finally i decide to the outermost lane away from him.. a few seconds later i come to another stop and BOOM.. he rear ends some lady doing like 10 - 15 mph lol. He gets out with a huge smile on his face, unfortunately for him that smile turned upside down when he figured that it was right across froma police station.
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by silverdevil
The Stupidest thing you've ever been pulled over for, (whether you got a ticket or not)...

I remember reading an article about a cop that has never given a ticket. He's been a cop for like 15 years and everyone he pulled over he would only give a warning. Anyways, I got pulled over for running A YELLOW light. Yeah, I got outta that one.
how did u get out of it? i got pulled over for the same thing.. i have court commin up..

the stupidest thing i ever got pulled over for was my back plate cover...
Old 01-18-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Got pulled over for driving around town nekkid...The Cop (Chick) asked me i was hidding a conceled weapon....lolllllll
Old 01-18-2005
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Got pulled over for freakin HIDS. The gayness. I started arguing to the cop saying bmw and audis have it. And that mine came from a BMW retrofitted on my car even though it wasnt haha. It worked like a charm