General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Posting missing !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZILLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Posting missing !!!

Posted about experience with a cabin blower motor failure while in florida heat with family and stuck with a $300 bill and majically it dissapears ?? Not to mention i stated i was a civic owner since it's introduction and that quality was slipping every year since .
This will be my last civic ... Been let down too many times with issues ...... Floppy visors , interior dash light failures , a/c electrical problems and etc !!! <<< all this with a 2008 civic exl with only 60,000 miles !!!
If this is deleted again ... Then this forum seems to favor positive comments and could care less to use for unbias reference .
Old 07-09-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Posting missing !!!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Not every car is perfect, you got a bad one. The majorty of Civic's are great.
Old 07-09-2015
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
jordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nicejordan1794 is just really nice

Well, if it were truly the blower motor you got ripped off my friend.

I just replaced the one in my soon-to-be ex-wifes 2006. Motor was 100$ I think? Took all of 5 minutes to replace. No exaggeration, literally 5 minutes.

Yeah, the visors were bad, Honda tried though...and if you are inclined to do so, its very easy to fix yourself...

I think the problem with your posting, is that you aren't asking for any discussion, you aren't mentioning specific issues looking for solutions...you are literally just complaining. This is a forum for discussion, not just to vent.

Now, if you want to complain WHILE ASKING for help to fix something, we'd be more than happy to do so. Complaining for the sake of complaining serves no purpose here.

In my opinion, I'm just a member though, not a mod or anything so I can't say why your first post was deleted for sure.
Old 07-09-2015
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
drhawkinz has a spectacular aura aboutdrhawkinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jordan1794
Now, if you want to complain WHILE ASKING for help to fix something, we'd be more than happy to do so. Complaining for the sake of complaining serves no purpose here.
I agree

Originally Posted by ZILLA
Then this forum seems to favor positive comments and could care less to use for unbias reference .
If you're that upset you should start a protest ....
Old 07-09-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I think the problem with your posting, is that you aren't asking for any discussion, you aren't mentioning specific issues looking for solutions...you are literally just complaining. This is a forum for discussion, not just to vent.
That about sums up why.
Old 07-09-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZILLA
this forum seems to favor positive comments
Seems like 90% of the people coming to this forum have car problems they would like to resolve

Spot-on reply

Originally Posted by drhawkinz
If you're that upset you should start a protest ....
Or a blog
Old 07-10-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

After some discussion, we decided to move it to General automotive discussion - same as this one. Albeit thi would better fit the site questions/concerns - very rare, but this one fits )