General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Skyline GTST

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
Re: Skyline GTST

hahahahhaha

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 03-28-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-12-2008
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
Update for FEB 12/08

The owner finally sent me this as an update regarding the Skyline.
great, now reply back asking for pictures, you havnt seen this car in months, you deserve to see progress pics, or just pics to see what going on with it..and if you say that there is no progress cuz the engine isnt in go down there and drive the ****er til the engine gets here.
Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

boosted98 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey hey hey......u smell that too.......i think its kinda like...ummm...oooooo yea thats it a bunch of ****.....skyline my ***!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

keep up the great Haterz posts! lmao!!

once i get my Skyline ill post it....i have no problem showing all you
ignorant people that this is no lie nor joke!!

muahahaha!!
Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

ask the shop for pics and post em up. I just think its unreal that you havent seen the car in months and never gotten 1 pic from the shop regarding the work being done
Old 02-12-2008
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by boosted98
hey hey hey......u smell that too.......i think its kinda like...ummm...oooooo yea thats it a bunch of ****.....skyline my ***!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting rediculous. FG how do you put up with this ****..

I actually dont find it unreal that he hasnt gotten at least a pic. Im sure he hasnt asked for any.. so I could understand if the shop didnt just say hey Jay would like this.. snap...send..

I guess its more fun to call BS and start a flame war then to just say AWESOME! CANT WAIT FOR PICS BRO!
Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

miami_em2 will become famous soon enough

I agree on why everyone is flamming this thread. If you don't believe him, then don't come back and keep looking at it. Let him be. When he gets pics he'll post them. Lay off the dude

FGCoupe: Why not borrow someones car and drive there and take a look at your car. It's weird that you haven't done that especially when it got here. I would've done it even if I only had a bicycle. Email him for pics or go down there yourself to prove everbody wrong. GL
Old 02-13-2008
Registered!!

hahahaha

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 03-28-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-13-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

i just stopped by to say i hate you. not for anyother reason than for you are an annoying bastard and should just take your computer and throw it out the window and never EVER go back on the intertet ever again. i honestly could care less about your car. and you know what obv its not just me if you have other people on here that hate you to.... i wonder why that is. please never post on the internet again.... thanks.
Old 02-13-2008
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold

dude, welcome to the new age, last i checked you dont need a car or bike or any mode of transportation to receive e-mail attachments, i could be wrong though, btw, i'm curious if you cant find time to drive over there to see the car (again, jpegs are your friend, but anyways...) how did it get there in the first place? i mean have you looked at what your doing lately? you went to a shop far away, then just left your car there, and have received nothing yet....the car could be in mexico, my driveway, or not even in above water and you dont have the slightest clue because you get emails telling you it's ok.
Old 02-13-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by booba5185
again, jpegs are your friend
Exactly what I tell the ladies with cameraphones
Old 02-13-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

/thread
Old 02-17-2008
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

subscribed!
Old 02-17-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by redem2
subscribed!

Old 02-17-2008
Registered!!

hahahahaah

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 03-28-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 02-17-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Is all this just about buying a Skyline? Who cares? There's like 500 Skylines in Alberta, I used to see them every day. Most of them are bagged pieces of ****.
Old 02-17-2008
Registered!!

sounds like all the hondas i see here! lmao!
Old 02-18-2008
7thgen Terminator Ninja

is this the same world where you have no jpegs and a skyline that always happens to be out of reach and only you know about?
Old 02-18-2008
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
well.....ive been told that the "Pre-warning" never showed up at the shop (this is faxed in to notify the shop of the container at customs for pick-up) so i have done what i said i wouldnt do.....i requested 1 image of the car w/o the motor installed with a piece of paper with "FGCOUPE" on it, i still havent heard from him and prob wont until sometime tuesday this week at the earliest as the shop is open TUE-SAT.

we'll see??
think i aint frustrated yet!
wow that dude taking the pic must think your a ****ing douche bag.
kinda like everyone else around here.
Old 02-18-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

i have been watching this without posting, but i just have to say...

If I had bought a skyline, and it was being worked on at a shop 4 hours away, i would at least take a day to drive out to where it is, WITH A CAMERA, and take pictures for myself of what it looks like. It traveled how many miles? and you're too cheap to travel a couple hours? cheap...hmmm...able to purchase a skyline, import it from japan, yet can't afford to go on a little trip to see it.

a friend of mine sold an RB25 to some guys in Los Angeles. They drove up here to pick it up. It wasn't ready yet, so I took them to Laguna Seca for an hour. When we got back, they picked up their engine/trans, and left. The drive up and back is a 12 hour trip in itself.

THEM: willing to travel 12 hours for an engine and trans.
YOU: not willing to travel 8 hours for a car...

just my crappy american economy 2 cents
Old 02-18-2008
7th gen old timer.

^^^^ thats because its not really happening. and he likes to make him self seem cool on the intraweb
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

we will see about that douche bag!! lmfao!!
Old 02-19-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

meeeeeeeeeep meeeeeeep
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

DAMN this is some funny ****, but really the more and more bs going on the more and more i start to believe that it is just a bunch of bs, still hoping to see more pics tho.
Old 02-19-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to go out and say this is not BS. What would be the point? If it was BS here's the only "perk" to it.

FGCOUPE, "Dude, I totally strung along a bunch of guys on web forum that I'll never see in my life. They think I'm buying a Skyline cuz I told them I was."

Dude, "So?"

What would be the point? FG's been around a bit with us, he pissed some folks off (evidenced here), but was never blatantly untruthful about anything.

I'll just wait patiently and watch all the 4-year olds go on about how their Dad can beat up FG's Dad.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

hahahaha

Last edited by FGCOUPE; 03-28-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 02-19-2008
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

I'm not gonna hate anymore but what is the big deal about a skyline...go to japan 16 year olds get them for their birthday. They are like civics over there.
Old 02-19-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a big deal to him, which is why he posted it. Hell, my new strut bar was a big deal to me, so I posted pics of it installed on three different car forums.
Old 02-19-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i have a civic =]

whats up now?
Old 02-19-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ all the fighting...

Quick Reply: Skyline GTST