General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Skyline GTST

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: Skyline GTST

It might look pretty neat, here's a very quick and dirty chop:

Old 03-22-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

too each thier own, i agree!
and the chop is pretty much what i was talking about, then a real nice silver cannon out the rear with a 4" outlet.

i love it!
Old 03-22-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

ricceeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol
just kidding. i like the black on bottom idea tho
Old 03-22-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

usually a difuser is black anyhow, thats why i said id go with that concept, then it looks pretty damn good. Im thinking this bumper is well over 1000.00 alone, but ill see when i get the quote?
Old 03-22-2008
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

dang. thats too much lol
Old 03-23-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

it's a decent bumper... looks functional at least. i think the colors would look sick, if not black a dark gray like the chop would.
Old 03-23-2008
Registered!!

thanks!

then a muffler kinda like this (taken from google) will be installed shortly after i get the car. I had installed a complete audio system in my buddies Dakota so he will be taking care of this free of charge (my buddy own a muffler/brake shop).

Old 03-23-2008
7th gen old timer.

whoa whoa whoa. if your going to do this car. have some respect for it. DO NOT put that ricer muffler on it. get a full cat back system from a reputable performance company. in fact since your doing this now do it headers back. don't get a cheap muffler.
Old 03-23-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
thanks!

then a muffler kinda like this (taken from google) will be installed shortly after i get the car. I had installed a complete audio system in my buddies Dakota so he will be taking care of this free of charge (my buddy own a muffler/brake shop).

Yeah, I'm with Pete. That muffler sucks.
Old 03-23-2008
Registered!!

reading > you!

then a muffler kinda like this
Plus....it already has a FULL catback exhaust on it, the muffler thats on the car right now is nasty so im replacing it. The muffle that was shown is Ractive, NOT the one im using, but rather something close to it with a 4" outlet.

argh
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

reading > you!

Plus....it already has a FULL catback exhaust on it, the muffler thats on the car right now is nasty so im replacing it. The muffle that was shown is Ractive, NOT the one im using, but rather something close to it with a 4" outlet.

argh
ugh your so dumb.

ANYTHING LIKE THAT. EVEN CLOSE IS *** UGLY.
and i mean bolt on cat back not welded.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

Deal was done Mid December 2007,
I was told this would be done somewhere Mid January 2008,
then things when real quiet for a lengthy time then i was told
the damn ship broke down in Yokahama, then to have serious issues in Dailin China where they had to transfer ALL containers to another ship. Things keep going sideways regarding just about everthing for this ****!!
so thats why its taking so long... those fools in japan are sailing west instead of east. started in japan -> china -> ???? -> USA
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

regarding the muffler.....like i said, to each thier own!

as for the ship.....where the **** did i ever say U.S.A? lol
i dont care where the ship went personally as long as i got the ****!
apparently the ship goes world wide and through the Panama cannal, africa, etc....

And the stuff is here in Canada anyhow, so the work should start on Tues/Wed this week.
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

ugh my thread is more exciting. and it has pics. and a video. i know you guys wanna comment it. so i took the liberty to post the link in my sig. go ahead check it out.
Old 03-24-2008

Shameless, Pete, just shameless.
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

lol got to advertise. lol this thread has prob the most traffic of the site. people come on from all over just to flame FG. so i figure why not.... I'm a business major i know these things lol jk

on a side note. when i spell checked this post (lol) it wanted to change FG to ***................wierd.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

hmmm?

you are a business major?
act like a 5 year old?
and your like what....23?

wow! im impressed at your overall ability to flame on a thread? haha!!

w/e

imho, i am more for the standard type of exhaust/mufflers, but in the case of this Skyline....i think it only looks good with the cannon!
Old 03-24-2008

hmmm?

you are a business major?
act like a 5 year old?
and your like what....23?

If you're going to insult someone, it's prudent to use correct grammar, capitalization, and punctuation to avoid looking like an even bigger idiot than this thread has already made you into.

Here's your sign.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

daaaaayuuuum!! now this is even better!! LOL!!

who gives a flying **** about caps, grammar, etc???

this is a forum, NOT a ****ing spelling test? christ!
Old 03-24-2008

I'm just saying you look like an idiot.
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

thanks! lol ME>FG
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

if you really wanna be > then FG, maybe try and post something ****ing intelligent rather then your FG = ***, Your gay, blah blah blah!!

moron!
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

i didnt say you were a *** i said spell check wants to change your name to ***...
yet again reading>you

i am not well known here. but im pretty sure in a popularity contest on this site i would win. your not very liked here.

and unlike you. if you check my posts out of this thread. all my posts are helpful and trying to help people the best i can. k thx
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

yeah i dont think people are even interested in the car anymore. People just come on this thread to read fgcoupe and civichatch flame each other.
Old 03-24-2008
7th gen old timer.

haha. its not just me. is it? i think we all throw our comments here and there lol...

i didnt think i was the main attraction lolol
Old 03-24-2008

It's you and me, man. We're the only ones who care enough (or is it not enough?) to post.

See? Watch this.

Now he's going to get pissed off.

Last edited by Unevolved; 03-24-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

^um...speechless
Old 03-24-2008

Let's be mature here, we're all grownups.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point

i would watch who you call gay, i bet there are some people here who actually are...........

Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
yeah i dont think people are even interested in the car anymore. People just come on this thread to read fgcoupe and civichatch flame each other.
.....sure, **** the images then! i care? lol

Originally Posted by unevolved
It's you and me, man. We're the only ones who care enough (or is it not enough?) to post.

See? Watch this.

Now he's going to get pissed off.
.....ummmmmm! no, not pissed. Just dont ****ing care anymore!

Quick Reply: Skyline GTST