General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Skyline GTST

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all
Re: Skyline GTST

Speedfoos. - Your right, i shouldnt hate on all Civic owners...just the ones here spouting their mouth off that its the next thing to shushi on bread.
But to bring a civic with a domestic engine? not once did i even bring this into convo? i could go and find some ingenuity using a skyline? ive seen them with 1300HP so lets not go there! haha!

Re: GTS-T
The owner of the shop is supposed to call me today, so not only will i hear some updates, maybe even images....
But on another note....they have like 7 working days now to get it done.
Old 03-26-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

For the record I hate sushi, unless it battered and deep-fried.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

a 1300HP skyline is not ingenuity. it's not even slightly original. every douche bag skyline owner with a ton of money dumps 1000+HP in it. but honestly, how many ls1 civics do you think are out there?
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cinaibur
a 1300HP skyline is not ingenuity. it's not even slightly original. every douche bag skyline owner with a ton of money dumps 1000+HP in it. but honestly, how many ls1 civics do you think are out there?

let me think about this one for a moment.....

1300HP - nope....not ingenuity, but you bring a Civic with a Vette engine into the equation so i bring a 1300HP Rine....so what? lol

Every douche bag owner with a ton of money dumps HP into a car? LOL!!
back to the Civic with a LS1.......ummm?

i really give a **** if there are 2.....4......even 6 civics with a rocket for an engine!
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

you need to buy a dictionary.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

i dont care about spelling errors k!
its a bloody forum!

ahaha
Old 03-26-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
i really give a **** if there are 2.....4......even 6 civics with a rocket for an engine!
What about a Lotus Super Seven Replica with a jet engine? How's that for ingenuity?

http://jalopnik.com/372310/bell-jet-...wered-dax-rush

Look, all this talk of 1300bhp racing Skylines is making you look more biased and closed-minded than a stereotypical Civic owner. For the record, the Skyline GTR, GTS, whatever, is not the car to end all cars.

And you really should look into that LS1 powered 'vic. It's some insane ingenuity. I'm not sure how mechanically inclined you are, but to put a RWD powertrain into a FWD car is no mean feat. Domestic or Import, you have to respect the guy's mad fabrication ability.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

this is why i said you need a dictionary. you don't even know the definition of "dictionary". if i meant you couldn't spell i would tell you to get spell check.
Old 03-26-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

i dont care about spelling errors k!
its a bloody forum!

ahaha
He wasn't talking about spelling. He was implying you don't know the meaning of the word "ingenuity." Which you don't, from the looks of it. The fact that you completely missed that implication further solidifies that viewpoint of you that is becoming exceeding common.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

ok...look....i dont care about the 1300HP skyline, I dont care about the damn civic with a domestic engine!

one of you guys brought it here!
i simply threw in my opinion, so i aint biased by any means!

damn!
who cares!
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Look, all this talk of 1300bhp racing Skylines is making you look more biased and closed-minded than a stereotypical Civic owner. For the record, the Skyline GTR, GTS, whatever, is not the car to end all cars.

And you really should look into that LS1 powered 'vic. It's some insane ingenuity. I'm not sure how mechanically inclined you are, but to put a RWD powertrain into a FWD car is no mean feat. Domestic or Import, you have to respect the guy's mad fabrication ability.
exactly. he is an awesome cool guy too
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

then you guys should log onto honda-tech and check out the guy with the RWD LS1 93(?) Prelude, or the guy with the H22A-powered, mid-engine, RWD integra. the teggy looks like it should have come that way from the factory it's so clean. and the 'lude looks freaking mean with some 17x9s(i think) tucked in the rear wells.
Old 03-26-2008

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
then you guys should log onto honda-tech and check out the guy with the RWD LS1 93(?) Prelude, or the guy with the H22A-powered, mid-engine, RWD integra. the teggy looks like it should have come that way from the factory it's so clean. and the 'lude looks freaking mean with some 17x9s(i think) tucked in the rear wells.
Yeah, I've seen some of those cars. Know what I absolutely love though? A LS1 powered FD3 RX7. I saw one of those at the track, it looks like it was supposed to be in there. And it actually improves the weight distribution, replacing an iron block with an aluminum one. Sounds sick as hell, too.
Old 03-26-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

link to ls1 civic?

and fg cut the **** with the LAWLS and GAWD that is sooooooooooooooo gay your a ****** for speaking like that.
and bloody? wtf is that ****
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

its been out for awhile now. basically the guy got the motor for cheap. only reason he picked the civic is because the wheel base was similar enough to the corvette and he bought the civic for $500.

definately a lot of fab work. A lot of people were pretty impressed with his work, import or domestic lovers a like.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...3&page=1&pp=20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmP3au8UoXc

long live the civette
Old 03-26-2008

I first found that thread when he was about halfway through the project, and it's progressed nicely. I get more and more impressed the more I look at that thread.

THAT'S ingenuity, FG. Take notes.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CivicHatch9one
link to ls1 civic?

and fg cut the **** with the LAWLS and GAWD that is sooooooooooooooo gay your a ****** for speaking like that.
and bloody? wtf is that ****
not all gays say that stuff man! I speak from personal experience(yeah, you know what i mean)

and about the LS1 vic? i brought it in, just to show that there is more out there than most think. Not to start turmoil.

I know some crazy cars, like my own 350 sprint, sleepers are the best!

350 Chevy Sprint

350 V8 Chevy motor
700 Automatic transmission
Wiring harness from a 93 Chevy P/U
Datsun P/U Chassis
Datsun front end
Datsun rear diff and driveshaft
1992 chevrolet sprint 4 door body

All made to be one of the most intriguing sleepers around!

Last edited by ex-cobalter; 03-26-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-27-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex-cobalter
not all gays say that stuff man! I speak from personal experience(yeah, you know what i mean)

and about the LS Vic? i brought it in, just to show that there is more out there than most think. Not to start turmoil.

I know some crazy cars, like my own 350 sprint, sleepers are the best!

350 Chevy Sprint

350 V Chevy motor
700 Automatic transmission
Wiring harness from a 93 Chevy P/U
Datsun P/U Chassis
Datsun front end
Datsun rear diff and drive shaft
1992 Chevrolet sprint 4 door body

All made to be one of the most intriguing sleepers around!
hey i hope you know what i meant. and didn't take any offense.
nowadays words like that are meant to be derogatory. and people such as myself use it to put down a straight person, not realizing it might offend someone who actually is of that orientation. i have absolutely no problem with gay people. just to let you and everyone know that. my apologies if i did offend.
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point

its alright. i am not stuck up and snobbish like some
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Unevolved
I first found that thread when he was about halfway through the project, and it's progressed nicely. I get more and more impressed the more I look at that thread.

THAT'S ingenuity, FG. Take notes.
The whole point why i brought up a 1300HP Skyline....
Why would i need ingenuity when the damn car does these numbers with the engine in the car? lol

and spending money on this engine or any engine (ingenuity or not...) is what all us car enthusiasts do.

hmm? ill take note of that!
Old 03-27-2008

You really don't get it. What you're doing is not creative. That's all we're trying to say.
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

well when you put down 1300hp let us know.until the stfu because there isn't anything new about buying a skyline with an rb
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

you guys are not getting it and you need to STFU! lol

why would i spend a penny on "ingenuity" on some ****ing engine that cant do 1300HP anyhow? i dont care if its a dodge engine or not!!
RB engines are strong enough to handle the big numbers so slamming money where its not needed is ****ing retarded!!
and no....i have no intentions of getting near 1300HP anyhow, so i dont care!
Old 03-27-2008

why would i spend a penny on "ingenuity" on some ****ing engine that cant do 1300HP anyhow? i dont care if its a dodge engine or not!!
Oh God... Please don't tell me you think we've been talking about a Dodge engine... This is too good...

If you thought the LS-block was a Dodge product... Man. Nothing I can say or do will make you look like more of an import-biased ricer than that. You've outdone us all.
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

why would i spend a penny on "ingenuity" on some ****ing engine that cant do 1300HP anyhow?
ls1 cars have been pushing way more that 1300hp for years and typically run 6's in the 1/4 mile
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough

you think any civic is superior to a Skyline (GTR or not?) LOL!!

Even the 89 GTS-T i have drives 100x better then my 06 Civic with FG2 sways, Eibach springs, etc....
I bet my civic would whip the **** out of your skyline, considering mine will actually start and move, plus I actually have it in my possession. I have been reading this post for a while, and I actually had faith that your skyline is real, but now the only way that I will believe you have one is if you post a pic of yourself holding a sign with your sig sitting in the skyline with keys in hand, until then go be a *** somewhere else.
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

ahhh!!

now i get it....HAHAHA!!

reason you guys are putting big engines such as a LS1 in a civic is cuz the stock engines are torqueless POS and to even consider slamming power into a Civic engine would cost a ****ing fortune all for mid-range power!

wow!!
Old 03-27-2008

ahhh!!

now i get it....HAHAHA!!

reason you guys are putting big engines such as a LS1 in a civic is cuz the stock engines are torqueless POS and to even consider slamming power into a Civic engine would cost a ****ing fortune all for mid-range power!

wow!!
Old 03-27-2008
Registered!!

why would i do that now! lol

besides, there is no reason to do any "ingenuity" on a Skyline, unless its for the parts/availability concept using a VQ swap? not becuase someone wanted a huge power increase?
Old 03-27-2008
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you on a civic forum anyways??? Your never gonna win the battle or even come close, these guys just continue to rip the **** out of you and you pretty much take it without any fight...over and over and over and over...save some dignity lol.........

Quick Reply: Skyline GTST