General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Skyline GTST

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: Skyline GTST

Originally Posted by FGCOUPE
.....sure, **** the images then! i care? lol

.....ummmmmm! no, not pissed. Just dont ****ing care anymore!
Nah, you're pissed. More than one F-word per post means you're pissed. It's a proven fact on the internets. Al Gore told me so.
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Nah, you're pissed. More than one F-word per post means you're pissed. It's a proven fact on the internets. Al Gore told me so.

Nope!
im more pissed that my car hasnt got past this point jackass! lawls!!

Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

HEY LOOK ****....I FINALLY GOT IT!!!
YEAAAAAA!!
Old 03-24-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Silly, that's not a real car. Boy, did they fool you.

Don't you think you should wait until you have the car to put things in your profile about it?
Old 03-24-2008
Registered!!

ex-cobalter is an unknown quantity at this point

then i have an acura NSX type-S! yeah, read em and weep!
Old 03-24-2008
cant boost cuz it'll wreck the name

BOOSTLESSD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually that car is about as real as his car...
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by BOOSTLESSD17
Actually that car is about as real as his car...
ouch, least mine is real, 1/14th scale RC Acura NSX Type-S, Silver
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

Silly, that's not a real car. Boy, did they fool you.

Don't you think you should wait until you have the car to put things in your profile about it?
umm....yea, i think i know that? lol

the car is mine, its registered and insured by me. Even if he wanted to try and rip me off wouldnt do so well as i have a contract for all the parts listed through this thread. Besides that...im not worried about getting ripped off in the least in this deal. The engine is here and about to be installed into the car as the rest of the parts ive mentioned before. All im waiting for is images of the "before" work to it which should be real soon now. With it being only like 12 days before i pick it up now, i dont see any point on going there now.

ill post pics, but it wont be in this thread anymore.....lol
Old 03-25-2008

umm....yea, i think i know that? lol

the car is mine, its registered and insured by me. [...]The engine is here and about to be installed into the car as the rest of the parts ive mentioned before.
But you don't actually have it? Have you seen it yet? With your own eyes?
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

But you don't actually have it? Have you seen it yet? With your own eyes?
Yes!
i have seen it, i test drove it 4 months ago on DEC 12/07
Old 03-25-2008

Well OK then. But I maintain you don't have it. =]
Old 03-25-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!
i have seen it, i test drove it 4 months ago on DEC 12/07
hey sooooooooooooo

i have a question.

why would you test drive a car that was going to be ripped to pieces and re done anyway??
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

see this is the reason why he keeps posting in here!! Its because people keep posting in this thread and the guy is liking it even though we put this guy down and tell him what a complete idiot he is for doing all of this. We should just stop posting in this thread and let him die along with his POS skyline. Really man why is it sooo important to you that we see this thing!! Its not even a GT-R. So whats the point. U suck so does the idea of selling a very reliable car for a POS that U have to overnight parts from Japan for!!
Old 03-25-2008

Yeah, but what if I enjoy harassing him? It appears I'm not the only one.
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

all the crap posts just prove this is a fanboi site, with a bunch of know-it all, smartass ****s!

you think any civic is superior to a Skyline (GTR or not?) LOL!!

and what makes the GTST a POS compared to a GTR??
30HP less and AWD?
it all depends on what you want in your Skyline but equally they are ALL impressive machines. But its those of you that have only seen images to sit here and knock them into the ground without ever sitting in one to drive it.

Even the 89 GTS-T i have drives 100x better then my 06 Civic with FG2 sways, Eibach springs, etc....

too much fun!! lol
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

You going to mount gauges in the middle of the dash on this one too?
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

nope!

and atleast this one is boosted!
Old 03-25-2008

Civics are a lot better cars than Skylines in certain areas. Daily driveability, ease of maintenance (to include parts availability), mileage, etc. That's why everyone doesn't drive a Skyline.
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

they do in Japan. lol
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

fanboi's? haha retard
Old 03-25-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CivicHatch9one
hey sooooooooooooo

i have a question.

why would you test drive a car that was going to be ripped to pieces and re done anyway??
i demand satisfaction on my question
Old 03-25-2008

Originally Posted by CivicHatch9one
i demand satisfaction on my question
Push me... And then just touch me... Until I get my... Satisfaction.
Old 03-25-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

.....sure, **** the images then! i care? lol

.....ummmmmm! no, not pissed. Just dont ****ing care anymore!
no one cares about the car anymore. This whole thread is basically you and civichatch flaming each other.

I think the only reason the mods doesn't lock the thread is probably because they think its entertaining as well.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

all the crap posts just prove this is a fanboi site, with a bunch of know-it all, smartass ****s!

you think any civic is superior to a Skyline (GTR or not?) LOL!!

and what makes the GTST a POS compared to a GTR??
30HP less and AWD?
it all depends on what you want in your Skyline but equally they are ALL impressive machines. But its those of you that have only seen images to sit here and knock them into the ground without ever sitting in one to drive it.

Even the 89 GTS-T i have drives 100x better then my 06 Civic with FG2 sways, Eibach springs, etc....

too much fun!! lol
okay, stepping back a bit, there are some powerful civics out there, how about this one with an LS1 corvette motor in it?
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough

**** ride, too bad he covered it in corvette emblems. makes him look like a ricer (looks like, not actually is seeing as he actually has the corvette motor)
Old 03-26-2008

Yeah, I read that whole thread from beginning to end. Took me like 3 days. That's the most legit car I've ever seen. I think the ricer look sort of adds to the stealth element. He'd kick you **** all over the place if you revved at the "ricer" sitting beside you at the light.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

that car is so awesome. ii love seeing it around town
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

HAHAHAHAAH!!!

first you bring a civic with a domestic engine to what.....make a skyline look bad? man....you guys are dumber then me!!

not only will that engine completely destroy any balance it had, it will handle like a POS aswell, not too mention....good luck getting any traction off that POS. my gawd!! the power to weight ratio is WAY off the chart!!

atleast my ****ing car has a nissan RB engine in a nissan skyline, doesnt have no domestic engine to try and show you civic guys up!!

LAWLS!!
Old 03-26-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Now now. Don't hate on all the civics. I like you Jay and would hate to see you go completely turncoat on us.
Old 03-26-2008
Registered!!

have you ever heard of ingenuity? so what, you have a "skyline". it's a car that kids around the world have wet dreams about and they have never even seen one in person let alone drive one. at least the Civette is original. IMHO the skyline is completely overrated

Quick Reply: Skyline GTST