General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

THE G35's little brother!! budget sport coupe!!!NEW

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
G35 for spring/summer/fall, Altima Coupe for winter.
Old 12-03-2006
Diamond Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boggie1688 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hate how Nissan keeps crossing over their cars from infiniti. I know they are the same company, but when I go buy a G35 I want ppl to clearly know its a G35, not look at it and mistaken it for a nissan altima. This was the same reason I told my dad not to buy a I30 like 10 years ago, because it looked just like the altima. In my opinion it kinda screws with things. Its almost like Hey why drive an es300 when you can buy one for way less and just call it a camery.

Its kinda like all the idiots who buy lancers and try to make them evos.

Last edited by Boggie1688; 12-03-2006 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-03-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
looks pretty good especially the ***...wow this is my first post in forever!!
Old 12-03-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
looks ok. still not for me though...

...just wait for all those kids to get one, and put the SKYLINE badging on it! :P
Old 12-04-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
i guess im the only person who thinks this is a badass car.

you get z power with a lighter chasis. makes sense to me. Who care if its FWD. Anyone whos driven a nissan equipped with their CVT trannsmission, theyll know what Im talking about when I say how damn smooth they are. My lease will be up when this car is released and I am DEFINITELY checking these out.
Old 12-04-2006
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by spoonEM
i guess im the only person who thinks this is a badass car.

you get z power with a lighter chasis. makes sense to me. Who care if its FWD. Anyone whos driven a nissan equipped with their CVT trannsmission, theyll know what Im talking about when I say how damn smooth they are. My lease will be up when this car is released and I am DEFINITELY checking these out.
maybe i should try a newer one out, it does look nice.. but i am just partial to the physics of rwd
Old 12-04-2006
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
its got a nice ***. i'd roll with it JDM style. Ha ha !
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

i think im sold. lol. I did a little p-chop on it...looks good with wheels and a drop.
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Honda_Inspired is an unknown quantity at this point
nice photochop
Old 12-05-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
took your photoshop since it was nice, put on first page
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

suhweet. I may just wait until these come out to see how they perform. they better have a sunroof too. I hate LX.
Old 12-05-2006
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
dont u guys think its the cousin of the scion tc?

i think the 2.5L I4 version is a DIRECT competition of the TC