General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

i talk to my car

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow i feel better about myself now. i admit im a bit obsessed, but at least i dont talk to inanimate objects
Old 04-28-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Well i take back about what i said earlier and calling my car a piecer.. I just got her running again, so i had to tell her "im sorry and i love her!" I think im going to go give her a rub down and a bath
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
i call it a piece of **** car...worthless.
Old 04-28-2006
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Every morning before i go to school, im like "good morning baby" then at night im like " if anyone tries to fvck with you, you got to let daddy know, scream, that whats the alarm horn under the hood is for" lol
Old 04-28-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
okay i admit sometimes when the car is driving well i say "good car" and rub the wheel dont laugh lol
Old 04-28-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Godsmack, NICE! just listening to that before I came in about 10 mins ago. I am (not) getting their new CD as I am typing.
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

cheukkin is an unknown quantity at this point
"who dent you!!"
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
i drive it naked once in a while!
Old 04-28-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
"fvck your slow. i gotta get you some implants bitch..."
Old 04-28-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
i drive it naked once in a while!
pics or ban

Last edited by diskreet; 04-28-2006 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-28-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
"now sit and stay still. no crying. ill be right back" (sometimes alarm just goes off)
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't talk to my car but my friends and I have all named our cars. Civic-Vic (original i know), my friends Mazda 3-Aiden, my friends 90 something corolla is named betty, the hybrid i had was named suzie lol and the alarm used to bark because it was sensitive so my friend would have verbal arguments with it...disturbing
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
i call my car b itch....(b itch if u don't beat this car next to me i am going to put u on the corner and make money of ur as$
Old 04-30-2006
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
Its OK baby, Daddy is gonna get that implant for you soon. Then those other jealous bitches will shut thier mouth.
Old 04-30-2006
Registered!!

thegent is an unknown quantity at this point
I happen to live close to a nice, hilly area, perfect for sport driving. Whenever I take my driving seriously (that is, innocently misread speed limits), I can be heard yelling "Yeah Baby" or "That's what I'm talking about". The neighbors love me.
Old 05-01-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
I think the only time I ever "spoke" to my Civic was the last day I saw it.... something along the lines of "I'm sorry" and "goodbye"
Old 05-01-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
I think the only time I ever "spoke" to my Civic was the last day I saw it.... something along the lines of "I'm sorry" and "goodbye"
well, if you speak to your car, it talks back.
Old 05-01-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by MajinB
well, if you speak to your car, it talks back.
yeah, it probably it would have said something like "I saved your sorry @ss!"
Old 05-01-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
lol. my car talks back sometimes. when i start her, she says, RRRAAWWWrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. hahaha
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

cleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trustedcleancivic 05 should not be trusted
when i take out my 300c i say tell me when someone is next to u *** yell if u have to
Old 05-02-2006
Registered!!

civicspeedster is an unknown quantity at this point
I say hey baby ive missed you. how have you been sheniquwa?(thats her name sh-nee-qu-wa) i love that name.
Old 05-02-2006
wut time is it now

2slow2run is an unknown quantity at this point
i say "com'n baby, just a lil bit more!!!" thats when im almost out of gas

my gf name my baby "dory"
Old 05-02-2006

i named my baby zillah and shes gettin some new upgrades real soon.