General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Porsche Cayenne S?? UPDATE WITH PICS page 6

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006
Ride BMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks good dude i like the color too. the interior is crazy! lol
Old 02-11-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
You're pimping right now
Old 02-11-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hey thanks for the compliments everyone. My interior looks identical to the grey that gent posted up.

I'll keep everyone posted on my thoughts. I still love rotary and consider myself somewhat knowledgable, so I don't know if I'm going to change my title haha.
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
*** shot:

sorry the pics suck...oh well
Damn, thats a fat ***. Its like a supermodel standing next to that lady from "Trading Spouses" who kept on screaming "It was DARK SIDED!!!"

Nice cars Sorry to see the Rex go
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
Did you watch the Top Gear Episode on the Cayenne? Very entertaing..and I agreed with Jeremy. The thing is solidly built, tank in the mud, performance car on the road, "but all that doesn't matter, because look at it.."
The infinity FX35 is way more sexier and is just as reliable. Then again it doesn't have the Porche name. So if you like the way it looks, then do it.

Whoa too late on this post lol

Congrats man..!

Last edited by RangerMan; 02-11-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
he needs the status symbol to attract clients. good choice for the job
Old 02-11-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol thanks for the pics guys... sorry i was just too lazy to look myself
Old 02-12-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice purchase of the Cayenne S. Thought about debadging it in the back?
Old 02-12-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
No...I don't think I want to debadge a status car.
Old 02-13-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
yea the whole point is for clients to see that its a porsche.
Old 02-13-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^Don't see the word Porsche in the back? My point of asking about the "debadge" in the back was because you know you're gonna get people wanting to race you all the time. I understand now about "Clients".
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for keeping family together, Honda+7thgens
(whisky)
Old 02-13-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i have a friend who debadged his turbo...because insurance actually cost less after he did that
Old 02-13-2006
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Congrats on the new car.
I'm glad you decided to keep the s2k, even though I'm sure you'll miss the rx8.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
i have a friend who debadged his turbo...because insurance actually cost less after he did that
How does that work? Since the insurance companies can tell what trim it is by the vin#.
Old 02-13-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Yea, the vin will tell whether its a turbo or not.
Old 02-13-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
[envy/hate comment] cayenne s is too common around the d.c. metro area. to me, you made a good decision in regards to the greater status symbol car. hope you have fun with it
Old 02-13-2006

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
ban
Old 02-14-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
your so lucky man very nice addition