General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZachhhIsLegend is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Take Pics of Local Ricers

almost everyone lol.
Old 04-24-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lazlong
Seriously, have you guys not seen a Crosstour in person? The rear end is ugly as sin.
I actually haven't seen it in person till today. I was at my local honda, acura dealer today and all the new models are horrible. Only one I liked was the accord coupe and even that looked kind of weird. Acura models are just fugly two bloated and ugly huge grill the only one I can look at was the tsx but dont know if its because I liked the way the previous model look.
Old 04-24-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I don't like the newer Honda models myself... but then again there arent many cars out there nowadays that I do like.
Old 04-27-2011
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Calipers and drums were yellow. Paint job followed through to the front
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0423111016-00.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	80771  
Old 04-27-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

Wow I vote for that being the ugliest car in this thread.
I rather walk everywhere than ride on that abortion of a car.
Old 04-27-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

that is one ugly car
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

pray4locust is an unknown quantity at this point

what you cant see: factory rims spray painted half and half white and red, the factory grill spray painted half and half white and red, the muffler not inline with the notch with the bumper. And if you cant tell, the car is leaning and he has some serious camber issues.

I tried to get a side and front pic but as soon as i pulled up next to him he automatically thought we were racing.

Last edited by pray4locust; 04-28-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-28-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Rice?
I think nooooooooot

Name:  2ed263d1.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  153.2 KB
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Rice?
I think nooooooooot

OK, somebody translate please.

Gotta give 'em props for keeping it that nice tho, you just don't see those anymore.
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pray4locust

what you cant see: factory rims spray painted half and half white and red, the factory grill spray painted half and half white and red, the muffler not inline with the notch with the bumper. And if you cant tell, the car is leaning and he has some serious camber issues.

I tried to get a side and front pic but as soon as i pulled up next to him he automatically thought we were racing.
The tails are bad enough, don't need to see more.
Old 04-28-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Needless to say more lazlong?
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

^^ Cool site, something new to read.
Old 04-28-2011
Kenny the Ricer

didnt even realize that site till i looked at it, haha, yeah very good site
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

Did you see "Pimp my ride- Malaysia"? lol
Old 04-28-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

I think it translates to Fujiwara Tofu Shop i really think it does lol
Old 04-28-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lollygagger
I can so see it outside a little Chinese takeout/delivery. Just add lighted sign and go.
Old 04-28-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Fujiwara Tofu Ten, actually , Ten being "Shop"
Have seem sooo many "replicas" lately, all of them driving awfully bad, "drifiting" solely with E-brake (not car momentum), in a RWD (shameful), that i don't even pay attention to them lately...

Last edited by sdaidoji; 04-28-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-28-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Fuuuuugly!!!! H Badge on the read window?!?

Lollygagger, you got the prize on this thread... Aaaawful car! If i am ever caught inside that .... thing.... Please shoot me. Not in the head, cause it will be mushy (not vital point anymore) by the time they drag me in that... thing...
Old 04-28-2011
Person

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
Fujiwara Tofu Ten, actually , Ten being "Shop"
Have seem sooo many "replicas" lately, all of them driving awfully bad, "drifiting" solely with E-brake (not car momentum), in a RWD (shameful), that i don't even pay attention to them lately...
i know a guy with an s14. he takes me out once n awhile and that thing gets loose so easily. of course his tires are completely bald and his rear discs are probably 10mm thick but still! lol
Old 04-28-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Oh, yeh, but i saw once an amateur drifting "competition". The guys were coming too hot, so naturally in turn-in, the fronts loose grip and start understeering like mad. What did they do? Step in the gas... That just transfer weight from the fronts to rear, so they just understeer and go straight even more... I was there in the sidelines just thinking "lift the darn throttle so the weight go forward and the tail can loose traction!!! But nooo... They understeer, steering all the way towards the corner, straight off-course... Too much power, no control...
Old 04-29-2011
Person

Fuuuuugly!!!! H Badge on the read window?!?

Lollygagger, you got the prize on this thread... Aaaawful car! If i am ever caught inside that .... thing.... Please shoot me. Not in the head, cause it will be mushy (not vital point anymore) by the time they drag me in that... thing...
I'd like to thank the academy.... hey at least it was consistent throughout the car
Old 04-29-2011
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

pffft i like yellow calipers =D. but then again i'm pretty rice, i'm sooo sad tonight i work till 9 and right but my house is a huge cruise in to se fast 5 =(. but the rest of that car is rice.
Old 04-29-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I don't know why they set that meet/cruise so early. Lame asses.
Old 05-12-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

saw this today... the flimsy wing should not cause downforce enough to understeer the car even more...
Name:  Image0014.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  48.8 KB

Not sure where to classify this one, though... ricer? or not?
Name:  Image0013.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  56.4 KB
Old 05-13-2011
Person

Not sure where to classify this one, though... ricer? or not?
swag on 10
Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

Name:  salvagecivic.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  134.4 KB
Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

Muirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the roughMuirsy is a jewel in the rough

^ fred flintstone powered civic lol
Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

if somebody left that in front of my house i would set it on fire and roll it down the street. it probably got stripped and left there
Old 05-18-2011
Registered!!

Name:  bmwricer.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  130.6 KB

This douche is the epitome of ricer. He drives like 60 down my street all the time. Him and all his homies have more money than sense. btw: That's not his house, I think that's his dealer's house.
Old 05-29-2011
Registered!!

I know it's not rice but, it's still funny.

Name:  hooptytowncar.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  66.4 KB

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers