General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

BUSTED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondasport01 is an unknown quantity at this point
BUSTED!!!

I was on my way to the ravens game last night and on of those fake @ss toll facilitiy cops pulled me over and asked me if I knew how fast I was goin. Of course I did cause as soon as my radar detector picked him up I checked my speed...53mph, and I told him, Yea I was doin 53, why? He said, well You have blue lights. I said no they are white. He insisted they were blue and held his flashlight up to my headlights and said his light was white, mine was blue. So I told him his batteries were goin dead and his light was yellow! So, I have projectors BTW (All Clear) he gave me a repair order for the headlights, taglights parkers and blinkers, all of which I have PIAA extreme whites in.
Shouldn't these guys be out fighting crime beatin on bad guys Pullin me over for clear bulbs?... PLEASE! If we made every mini-truck and compact enthusist drug dealers then these @ssholes would have a real problem. Go pick on one of those fenderless roofless tube framed 1932 or whatever rolling home made pieces of junkyard archive! Or maybe one of those loud@ss harleys instead of some honda with a full DOT approved cat-back!
They are the type of cops that make donut jokes funny. They are the cowards that see a drug dealer doin 100+mph in a $80,000 car and watch him pass. In school we used to call those guys Bullies!!! So, no matter how much b!tchin I do I still have this 15 day fix it ticket even though the law clearly states that: All bulbs in the front of the vehicle must be amber or white... Nothing says anything about a pure white or dirty, yellow white... Oh well, gotta pay to play
Old 12-17-2001
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
damn that sucks man..
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
If you still have the packages you can take those to the judge and say, "Hey, these are the bulbs in my car. See right here, it says 'white'. Thank you very much, good night."

Peace homey...I feel for ya...
Old 12-17-2001
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I haven't had any probs with the cops in Balto. Some can be ****** though. And to add on to that the Ravens lost too. Bad night Hondasport01.
Old 12-17-2001
Si(R) killer # 1

CoupeStylz is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I don't think we have those 'fix-it' tickets in Canada. They sound like a pain in the @$$. Can you just put the stock ones in , kiss their ***, then put your piaas back in after? I have Piaa xtreme whites too, and they aren't even that blue, not like plasmas. That's so funny that he said his yellow-*** flashlight emitted white light -lol. What a freakin' idiot I'd like to kick his biatch-*** for you man.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

Hondasport01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey robb. it was the tunnel cops at the 895 southbound old tunnel.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

1slo2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
actually they have the right to pull you over for anything. The law stated anything other than factory is considered impoper equipment. So it doesn't mater if it is dot approved or not. So like even if you had a different radio in your vehicle they could give you a ticket. I do agree with you anyway.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea take your package to court that shows they are white and approved by the DOT cuz PIAA's are I believe and when you win tell that rent-a-cop to lick some nuts
Old 12-17-2001
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup...I've been through similar experiences and I agree that there are more important things they should be doing with their time. But hey, that's life. Some cops are just itchin to give tickets. Take it to court though. I'm sure you'll win [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

AznSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty harsh down there in Baltimore eh.....
the laws here are suppositely starting to harsh'en up......
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

Perfectcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
they can pull u over for aftermarket stereo? now that is so bull[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

NitehawkVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks. should've tried a piece of paper, and showed him that on the paper was still only white. then whoed him how the flashlight turns the paper yellow. Also, just take picture's of the car, then show them those. I did that with my Extreme Whites and they are actually yellow in the pictures.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a picture of your car stock with the stock headlights and show it to the judge. Thats how its done here in the NW other then that i can't help you[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]