General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

how do you spell H.A.T.E.R?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carbonfiber is an unknown quantity at this point
and ok, ford f0ck up a lot of people cause of their tires, regardless who's(ford or firestone) fault, Chrysler just announced like 1 millions+ recalls for their Vans... so there' there...

my friend who I work with who used to work for Ford, now drives a focus, call his car FOC US... [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

kmartburrito is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to see him put an average life span comparison on there.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ImmortalEX is an unknown quantity at this point
I didnt notice any contact e mail address... I wonder why? That site is lame even if you hate honda's as well. What is even worse, is that he has anough time in his pre-pubecent life to put that together.... What a waste of time & space... I want either my 5 minutes back or compensated for it please....
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

FiresVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
ive seen that website before. honestly, i didn't go through it all because i dont believe all of his information to be true. im not referring to specific facts but rather his feelings toward honda/acura. he may have some very valid points, i dont deny that honda or acura has recalls, every car company has recalls. i dont care for american muscle cars so im not going to buy one. the way i look at it is this, he is not going to change my mind of the reliability of foreign cars because i own one now and am very pleased. and he is not going to change my mind about the "unreliability" of american cars because i have owned three, (89 jeep wrangler--sold because i needed the carbuerator replaced 3 times and the engine was shot @ 78k miles; 89 ford festiva--oil leak; 91 cavilier--this was a great car, i had 159k miles on it and everytime i brought it to get the oil changed every person in the shop told me they have never seen a nicer engine with that many miles on it. it ran beautifully, but then it caught on fire in the parking lot from an electrical short) If i were to email the creator of that website or contact him in some other way i am sure that no matter how many points i make against his argument i will not change his mind, therefore it is a waste of time. his side has been stated, and so has the opposition, so let people live and learn and choose for themselves.

fire
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

overcast is an unknown quantity at this point
after all that nonsense he could have at least picked a better backround color because that pink isnt helping his cause
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

sweetsi is an unknown quantity at this point
f!@# the stupid bitch, and his "true Philipino" site. The *** givews a bad rep to the Phil. who like hondas. Thats coming from an non-Phil. guy.

If anyone sees the guy, pumble him.

Thanks!!!
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

AznSaint is an unknown quantity at this point
no offence to flips, but wtf! is with that "true filipino" flag........
n the g@y a$$ site hasnt been up dated in years......
they coudl just go and f**k 'em selves.
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point

<< no offence to flips, but wtf! is with that "true filipino" flag........
n the g@y a$$ site hasnt been up dated in years......
they coudl just go and f**k 'em selves.
>>

WTF is this all about? WHy u gotta hate on Flips yo?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]Seriously its his opinion, he never said all Filipinos have the same view he was just refering through his family's opinions. Also a thing about Filipinos is that they are proud of where they come from, just like Canadians, and as of late Americans. Well anyways his site may not be accurrate but it is his opinions he does stat alot of information though but who cares if you like your Civic good for you [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

<< f!@# the stupid bitch, and his "true Philipino" site. The *** givews a bad rep to the Phil. who like hondas. Thats coming from an non-Phil. guy.

If anyone sees the guy, pumble him.

Thanks!!!
>>

You sound like one of the many ricers with a SOHC Civic who think they can beat H22A's or any Z28 V8 Camaros[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] I think you should take a closer look on what he is trying to say and why and i think its because of jackass Honda owners like you who can't face the fact that a V8 will always beat a SOHC Civic any time at the drags.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]Sure there are some exceptions but by the time you factor in the cash the V* will awlasy be cheap and sure not last long but who cares when he can beat most Honda Civic SOHC's out there [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] And who are u to judge how a "true Phillipino" should act? You yourself aren't Filipino so i dont see how u can say that[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

<< I'd like to see him put an average life span comparison on there.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] >>

Domestic owners do not care how long there engines last[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] MY neighbors Chevelle has gone through many engines but sure enuff hes hit some pretty good times at the track. I guess domestic owners would rather learn to put engines together then to choose what intake makes most HP or what exhaust they should get[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

DOMESTIC OWNERS DONT CARE AS LONG AS THERE FAST!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

WhopSi is an unknown quantity at this point
ya whatever.... U PEOPLE R TOO CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK??!!?!?!?!!! WHO FOUND THAT STUPID SITE???
WERE U LOOKING FOR AN ANTI-HONDA/ACURA SITE???? F UCK MAN, I KEEP GOING THROUGH THESE STUPID *** POSTS AND THEY KEEP GETTING WORSE AND WORSE, LETS JUST STICK TO HELPING EACHOTHER OUT ON FIXING UP OUR CARS, OSTING PICS N $HIT LIKE THAT.

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;GIVE IT A BREAK AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIVES!!!!&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
Old 12-17-2001
Registered!!

<< &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;GIVE IT A BREAK AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIVES!!!!&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; >>

Werd who cares[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]