General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Saturn Ion Redline

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004
I usually put a cucumber in my bum when I jerk off!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnovan is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, your mindset is already honda vs domestic before our statements can even touch the membrane of your head. I think i can make this very general statement that would conclude this whole mozzafuzzin thread.
"We are not against the post about speed, cars, or luxury. We are against your ****ing retarded *** posts. Pointless and very biased posts."
Old 10-05-2004
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DodgeNeonSRT-4
I guess my srt-4 gets own3d by a stock hx civic because of the fuel economy huh? all part of that total picture
that and an Auto X track and probably other racing events as I'm sure Zzyzx can proove from experience.
Old 10-05-2004

Everything was cool until he said hondas were crap. Like I'm gonna say for the hundreath time, civic type R, nsx Type R, Prelude, Integra Type R, s2000.
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

DodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by johnovan
Look, your mindset is already honda vs domestic before our statements can even touch the membrane of your head. I think i can make this very general statement that would conclude this whole mozzafuzzin thread.
"We are not against the post about speed, cars, or luxury. We are against your ****ing retarded *** posts. Pointless and very biased posts."
my posts are biased. lol. look who started the flame war. not me, some honda jackass

and no, I'm not totally against hondas. I own one.
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

DodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of lightDodgeNeonSRT-4 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by nindoo
Everything was cool until he said hondas were crap. Like I'm gonna say for the hundreath time, civic type R, nsx Type R, Prelude, Integra Type R, s2000.

READ MY ****ING POST. don't skim, read. I said D17's were pieces of crap. fool.

let me guess, now someone's going to start spouting off about how the d17 is the greatest total package motor ever...
Old 10-05-2004

Originally Posted by DodgeNeonSRT-4
READ MY ****ING POST. don't skim, read. I said D17's were pieces of crap. fool.

let me guess, now someone's going to start spouting off about how the d17 is the greatest total package motor ever...

Don't start changing your views

You said the s2000's performance was mediocore actually your exact words was honda couldn't make performance cars. The s2000 is probably the best car in its class.
Old 10-05-2004

Look dickface, just because you own something that isn't a ****ing scapegoat so you can say whatever you want.
stupid
Old 10-05-2004
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
i say....
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

Don't start changing your views

You said the s2000's performance was mediocore actually your exact words was honda couldn't make performance cars. The s2000 is probably the best car in its class.
not in drag it's not.

and honda can't make performance cars (BECAUSE I"M SPEAKING OF DRAG FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME)
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

Look dickface, just because you own something that isn't a ****ing scapegoat so you can say whatever you want.
stupid
actually, I believe that owning a car gives you valuable insight as to the flaws and strengths it has...enabling you to form an opinion backed by fact

but that's just me.

honda makes some good racecars, just not in drag. oh well.
Old 10-05-2004

You still don't understand, you're just using a scapegoat again. I give up, anybody else want to explain to this guy?
Old 10-05-2004

If your car can drag so can an s2000. Its got pretty much the same numbers, that and 350z. Actually 350z was tested with the exact same 1/4 miles times so I have no idea what you mean when you say an s200o can't do well in the 1/4 mile.
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

how am I using it as a scapegoat?

here, let me explain myself better...

HONDA:
drag - sux, across the board, major $$$ needed just to compete
autocross/WRC/whatever - I dunno, I hear they're good, I watch a little and participate none
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

If your car can drag so can an s2000. Its got pretty much the same numbers, that and 350z. Actually 350z was tested with the exact same 1/4 miles times so I have no idea what you mean when you say an s200o can't do well in the 1/4 mile.
and it's basically at the limit of its performance. there are very few modded s2k's out there because of this fact. the fastest s2k I know of (by a regular person, not backed by a shop or professional) runs mid 12's...slow
Old 10-05-2004

mid 12 is slow? I guess viper srt-10s and enzo are all slow cars?

your car runs low 14s
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

easy there killer. a stock srt-4 runs 13.3 direct quote from road and track.

secondly, you don't know what the hell I have, so don't assume so. I certainly do not run 13's.
Old 10-05-2004

there is no way in hell that it runs low 13 partner. Even modded STI can't manage that. Professioanls run your car at 14.1.

13.3 lol gimme a break,

this guy drives a ferrari or somethin
Old 10-05-2004

I know the people on this forum wants people to join the forum, but this might be an exception. Too bad you can't vote a ban....
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

there is no way in hell that it runs low 13 partner. Even modded STI can't manage that. Professioanls run your car at 14.1.

13.3 lol gimme a break,

this guy drives a ferrari or somethin
look kid, I don't know where you get these numbers but I got mine from road and track. 13.3 at 103 mph...

they also tested an STi and an EVO in 2004...one ran a 13.1 and one ran a 13.4 I forget which I'll find the issue
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

I know the people on this forum wants people to join the forum, but this might be an exception. Too bad you can't vote a ban....
I find it highly unlikely that derek is going to ban someone who pays to be here. fool.

my reputation speaks for itself. this thread was yet another waste of immature jackasses pulling me into a honda vs. srt-4 war...why am I stupid enough to go to that level?

the bottom line is:

drag - srt4 > honda
autox/wrc - I don't care, but probably honda

let's get back on topic to the redline...
Old 10-05-2004

Shut up and let this thread die
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

you're helping

in an on-topic little piece, I would like to see what could have happened had they ran a turbo instead of a supercharger...I would trade the boost for the turbo lag

but from what I hear saturn internals aren't made for that kind of abuse...
Old 10-05-2004

Blah blah shut up already. I hope mods jump in his stupidity and lock/delete this retarded thread. [5$ say taht srt-4 is going to post 2 second after this..]
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

well. I figured out what three of the reasons behind johnovan's negative reputation is:

immature
annoying
post *****...

spelling > johnovan

(oh and by the way, i waited three seconds to write this )
Old 10-05-2004

And you make me look like god.
Old 10-05-2004
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
i have a question. if youre only interested in drag racing, why did you buy a fwd car? you can hit low 10s with an older nova for less than 9k total cost including car ( i have a friend that has done so, also i have an older article in some hot rod magazine about the same thing, but for less than $5k)
just curious..
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

I wanted a car that (at the time) no one knew anything about, and a car with big potential. and to prove that fwd could be dragged...
Old 10-05-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
FWD is ghey.
Old 10-05-2004
Registered!!

AdamOSU is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
FWD is ghey.
LOL I agree

Here's what I think of this thread
Old 10-05-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by nookiemonster
FWD is ghey.
not in the snow...

Quick Reply: Saturn Ion Redline