General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

why are car salesmen morons?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EL-Sport
You should have complained to the sales manager, and got the guy in trouble.
you cant really see the turbo in the evo, its behind the heatshield. what you should have done was ask him for a brochure and to show you in there where it says anything about a turbo or a supercharger in the evo. then told him to get the manager and told the manager that you want a HUGE discount or youre going to the BBB for false advertising.

the manager would be kissing your *** just to keep the rep of his dealership up.

it pays to be well informed about the car youre looking at.
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
please don't label us all...there are some good salespeople.
Old 09-30-2004
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Same reason why the people at Autozone dont know ish about cars...

in fact, this is slightly off topic, the salesman at autozone tried to make a sale on me for these "better' brake pads after telling me the ones i had in my hand were crap, so when i said fine ill take the "oem quality" ones, he informed they were out of stock so i had to buy the "crappy" ones for my moms car... way to make the customer feel good eh?