General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Lambo Murcielago in NYC last night

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Talking Lambo Murcielago in NYC last night

so i was hanging out in NYC last night, and we were in a cab going to a bar somewhere in midtown. and i look over and out the window and i see a parked yellow Lamborghini Murcielago. so i made my standard shocked noises...pointed and stared...told my friends in the cab why i was drooling on them. lol but then the cab went and so did the lambo....or so i thought.

we didnt stay at the bar long cause the girls we were meeting there got kicked out cause they were holding a table and not buying drinks or anything. so the manager got pissed and told them to go...so whatever. were all walking on the street, theyre yelling at the guy that they were acquainted with (i didnt know them, and really dont care to either)...so were walking looking for another bar to go and have some drinks at and chill. i dont even know where were walking, but we come to the end of the block and there i see the murcielago again!!

so i come to take a closer look, and i know theres something unusual about this car, besides the temporary plates registered in arizona (were in NYC). so im walking around, and see that this car has painted rims to match the body color...and then i remember (took me about a second hahaha) that this car was at import revolution in NJ last weekend. this car was sweet!! at IRev there were 2 of them and a diablo. all belong to the same guy. someone said that they were busta rhymes', but i dont know. then i notice that the car is in front of the sony studios building. im still oggling the car, and the girls come and ask whats that...and all that ****...so i tell them ive seen this car before, i think its busta rhymes'...all of a sudden the girls like start swarming around the car, then go and start talking to the possie ouside. they thought they could go and meet the owner. i was like...yeah, ok...whatever. so then we left...the girls were still talking to the entourage. HAHAHA

heres the car for those who havent seen it yet...
Old 06-29-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
abuh.....

i want one
Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

blackcivic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd take it and abuse it on the backroads.

What the hell is with the back of that car??
The black crap on the back window looks like a throwback from the old Z cars. Maybe its for aerodynamics but its still ugly as ****.
Old 06-29-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
I confused. Was it Busta or not?

If it was, he must have gotten another one OR painted the one he had. He was on an episode of MTV Cribs when they were profiling celeb's cars and stuff. He had the Murceilago, but it was kind of a light neon green, and the interior was white and big *** chrome wheels. Maybe he got a new one. lol
Old 06-29-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Busta's on cribs was green. I don't think it's his, but you can get those rims from some company... I forget the name, but they color match any rims. Still sweet as hell though.
Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

TheHughMan should not be trusted
well since the guy who owns those apparently owns all three... then it could be mr. rhymes's since the green one is in the back of that picture
Old 06-29-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
That very well could be true. From what I can picture in my head, that's the color green of his car. If I saw the interior, I could tell you if it's his or not. (Look at me. I sound like I actually know what his car looks like. ) His interior was all white. Everything was white. It's sweet as hell.
Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
since you asked, this is the other car that was at the show. but i didnt see this car on the street of NYC. im assuming the owner was the same tho...and since this has the white interior, maybe it was busta.
Old 06-29-2003
Cat

Ok. Yeah. That's Busta's car. See the "FLIPMODE" liscense plate in the front? White interior, too. That's his car.

And like I also said, big *** chrome wheels. 2+2=4.
Old 06-30-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civicdude will become famous soon enough
The green one is bustas...but im not sure about the one PBfoot is referring to. I saw one up close once....There is a dealer on the north shore of Long Island called power Motors. They sell all the high end cars....right in the front was a lime Green Murc......I almost drolled all over the car. I was amazed the sales guy came out and asked If I needed help....
Old 06-30-2003
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Re: Lambo Murcielago in NYC last night

Originally posted by PbFoot
so i come to take a closer look, and i know theres something unusual about this car, besides the temporary plates registered in arizona (were in NYC). so im walking around, and see that this car has painted rims to match the body color...
I saw the SAME Exact cars (the lime & Orange)... Guess where I saw them? At a gas station in hicksville (on a truck) LOL, Im 100% positive its the exact car,because when i was driving i almost swerved into the opposite lane, trying to look at them
Old 06-30-2003
Registered!!

HAHAHAHA...im sure i would have done the same if i was driving. i saw a blue diablo in the village the night before too. it was parked right next to the village beer works, or whatever that beer place is on 6th and 8th or 9th. i didnt even notice it at first. pulled up to the end and stopped at the light, looking left to see the oncoming traffic and stuff. and i see this thing out of the corner of my eye. im like, "thats a little weird...that hood is WAAY low." look over my shoulder and theres a sweet *** blue diablo just parked on the street. then the usual pointing and drooling followed. LOL

thats why i love the city.

i wonder why they were in LI tho...visiting PDiddy or something? LMAO
Old 06-30-2003
Registered!!

bronxfinest is an unknown quantity at this point
nah that wasnt busta's car, its MINE!!!

j/k, its busta's or related to that auto sound shop he gets his work done at out in LI, i forget the name but...