General 10th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

Honda Si...why?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Honda Si...why?

The new Mazda's are very pretty cars. It will stand out more with all the Subaru's.

He has Miata's.
Old 12-02-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,451 Likes on 1,204 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Honda Si...why?

Originally Posted by KAK
what would you buy?
Golnat already said my other mazda's so will leave at that

do you mean the SUV or the car for your son?

I only bought the CX-5 because of a hip replacement, so i needed a tall and auto car (civic and miatas too low to get in-out...)
but i said already why i choose the CX-5 between the subaru. Ah, note not all CX-5 are 4WD - mine is FWD

So i suppose you mean the civic vs Mazda3?

Both are good choices. If you try the new 3, the differences could be larger. The new skyactive X is an unknown factor - very new. Other than that, i felt the 3 (drove one when they were finishing the CX-5 for sale) is lower than the civic in stock form (it was at about the height of my lowered 2002 civic). Pretty nice car.
aside from recent 4th gen Miata and the rotary on the RX-7/8 (in the long term, i mean, difficult to rebuild) Mazdas are reliable.
I would say go for price between the two?

Can't say much, always bought used cars and aside from the CX-5 (2015), the next newest is the civic (2002) and next one miata (2001) and finally, my jewel 95 miata (no power steering, no AC, no ABS, no power windows, etc)