Bolt-on Engine Performance Modifications This section is for easy bolt-on engine modifications Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Air box mod

Old 1 Week Ago
Registered!!

2016Touring is an unknown quantity at this point
Air box mod

Ok, I recently did an upgrade to my airbox I took a piece of 2.5inch intercooler piping and deleted the corrugated rubber hose from the airbox to the intake pipe. I then took the airbox completely out and drilled a 1.75inch hole in the baffleding so the air goes in the air box and then strait into a K&N drop in filter. I did notice a bit of a gain on the acceleration and I can hear my turbo spool a little more when I step on the gas.
Old 1 Week Ago
Dr Krieger of Modification

mac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to all
Re: Air box mod

Pics bro 😁