South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Can someone help me out in the Houston area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SurrealCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone help me out in the Houston area?

I came to you guys a couple of months ago and I got some help then, I'm asking for that help again regarding the same person. Richie or TeamIkon/Project01Civic.

Well, It looks like Richie has done it again. A.k.a TeamIkon / Project01Civic. I'm not sure if you guys remember this, but a while back I posted a msg here talking about how he was going to send me springs and CAI. Well it has been a couple of months and I've been talking to him and he agreed to send me my money back ($210USD), I received a cheque from him for that amount, at the same time he asked me to remove the negative posts from this site. I cashed in the check and e-mailed Derek about taking the posts down. Well, 2 weeks later, the cheque bounces. And I have e-mailed Project01Civic/TeamIkon and I get no responses.

Can someone in the Houston area help me out here? Does anyone know this guy? His Phone #? Knows where he lives? I remember one member, CivicBoi I think?? Someone named Tommy, knew him??

Anyways, I have emailed this guy at traderdotcom@hotmail.com and I have gotten no responses..

All I want is my $210USD back.. If someone has any information and can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

E-mail me at martinchmiel@msn.com OR PM me plz
Thanks,

Martin (SurrealCivic)
Old 11-06-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOOLOWCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
try posting in icch forums somebody there has got to know him.