10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Red gas and temp gauges???

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
User 082322 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red gas and temp gauges???

Has anyone seen this on their car? I can't find any info on how to change the color???

I work at a salvage yard and this Honda Civic came in, it's completely stock 2017 lx and has these red gauges... it only has 5,000 miles so I've ruled out the customer going out and modding a completely stock civic just for the guage lights...

I didn't know they could change colors, anyone know why or how to change the guage colors?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo112.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	668.0 KB
ID:	112210   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo721.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	624.8 KB
ID:	112211  
Old 05-15-2018
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold
Re: Red gas and temp gauges???

Some have red gauges. Some have blue/green gauges. After enough time you stop remembering which come in which car. Just guessing, but was the car a coupe (2dr)? I know 2dr accord frequently had red accents. The sport models also frequently had red accents as well.
Old 05-15-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
User 082322 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mcnoople
Some have red gauges. Some have blue/green gauges. After enough time you stop remembering which come in which car. Just guessing, but was the car a coupe (2dr)? I know 2dr accord frequently had red accents. The sport models also frequently had red accents as well.
4dr lx Civic , just like my own. I can't imagine they would have gauge colors as a selling point for different cars? But everything els remained the same???
Old 05-15-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

There are usually different ones for coupe vs sedan (I know they did that in the 7thgens), and I know the 10th gens have different interior accent lighting (blue vs red, the little led by your map light), but I don't k ow for certain which had which. I know my hatch has a red one
Old 05-15-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,447 Likes on 1,202 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

wow, already in the salvage yard?
Old 05-16-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught that.. You, uh, wanna ****** the airbox outta that thing and send it my way?

lol, just kidding.. kinda. hahaha. It's only a $20 part brand new