Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

KC and Olathe area

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
KC and Olathe area

Hey i am in Manhattan and was wondering if anyone has been to that Nascart shat down in olathe. ive herd these things have got up to like 60mph. anyway, we are thinking about getting a group togther from KSU motorsports to go out there, but it is like a two hour drive and i was wondering if it would be worth it? And about how much is it?
Old 11-21-2002
Registered!!

Subrage is an unknown quantity at this point
its pretty expensive like $20 for 10 laps or so, its fun but should last alot longer. and cost less
Old 11-25-2002
Registered!!

816CvC is an unknown quantity at this point
how many people are in ksu motorsports? i was down there the weekend of the osu game and saw a flyer on my window from you guys. i was parked outside the rec. wasn't plannin on joinin cuz i don't liv down there but was just wonderin about your crew
Old 11-25-2002
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh, that is kind of funny that you would have gotten one because usually when we pass out our flyers, we will look for the KSU student parking pass in the window. If you had recieved one then then thats definite props to you cause we definitly dont just throw those on any car. Our group is about 40-45 members, all types of cars, Our site KSUMotorsports.com, which isn't finished right now becasue we have a forum on a different site that we have most of our information on, has many of the cars listed, pretty much an even distribution of Imports to Domestic, so its pretty diverse which is cool. They biggest thing we do together is AutoX which is the most fun i have ever had in my car and then there is the occasional trips to the drag strip, which i haven't gone to, to either hartland park or the one in KC. We will also cruise together, but that is usually only the Imports that will do the cruise.
Old 11-28-2002
Registered!!

816CvC is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the compliment man. it was kinda dark when i was at the rec so maybe whoever put one there couldn't see if i had a sticker or not. i used to go there a couple years back but this is a different car. sounds like you got a pretty cool crew. maybe if you guys cruise up here some time we can all go hang out or something. i got a couple friends down there still who are bout to graduate so i'll be down from time to time and maybe i'll see you around.