Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

weapon-R Ignition equalizer kit???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
weapon-R Ignition equalizer kit???

does anyone know if this actually works? i just noticed they made one for 01+ civic. its supposed to bolt onto the coil packs or something to provide an equal ground surface. Interesting...

http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/w...t/960-111-101/

Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have one, not yet installed ill let u know if i break into the 11's with my intake and Weapon R equalizer.

Lol Just kidding gear box, im gonna install it this week and ill let u know if it helps at all.
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
tacheon is on a distinguished road
Depends on how you define "works". If you're looking for some expensive, shiny engine jewellery then I guess it has served its purpose.
Old 01-25-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yea i am actually matulin post up some pics when you install
Old 01-25-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Matulin407
i have one, not yet installed ill let u know if i break into the 11's with my intake and Weapon R equalizer.

Lol Just kidding gear box, im gonna install it this week and ill let u know if it helps at all.
Old 01-26-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I don't think this will work for our D17. I think when they mention 2002+ Civic they meant the EP3 Hatch (K20A3). I could be wrong though....
Old 01-26-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
it's just a plate and a ground wire. I don't think that'll distribute the ground any better than the valve cover. It just adds a 4 awg ground to the valve cover.
Old 01-26-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Patiently waiting for pix and prognosis
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

wanna know something really funny? it does not fit.

i think racinglab sent me the wrong thing. cuz the paper in the pak said for 99-00 civic d16y. The pos dont line up with the coils at all, plus the grounding strap is too short.

***, im leaving now to Ups.
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

that sucks looks like they ran out of the 02+ and sold you an older model. its happened to me before.
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
most shops think that all d series are the same. I wish they would learn.
Old 01-26-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by djmota
most shops think that all d series are the same. I wish they would learn.
Seriously, they think that all civics are the same. It says 91-2006 civic
Old 01-27-2006
Registered!!

VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
its probably stupid. Id rather spend the 100 bucks on something else. The most its gonna give is 1hp if your lucky. Waste of money IMO
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

im getting my money back, and go invest in a GE manifold for my setup. lol sorry guys!
Old 01-30-2006
Premium Member

boo well its just for looks anyway. grounding the coils and valve cover wouldn't really do anything. the plugs are already grounded through the head.