Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

philips silvervision cornering bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
philips silvervision cornering bulbs

For our cars, they only make one size and that is 7440. If you are lucky enough to have jdm taillights for your sedan, these are the perfect bulb for you. They also work nicely in the front turn signal of 01-03 clear headlights, however you will lose the parking light function.

Pros: this is hands down the BEST chrome coated amber bulb you can ever find, anywhere. It is actually almost 2x brighter than a standard orange coated bulb (hard to believe but true), and looks 90% invisible in clear reflector housings. The lit amber color is a nearly exact match for LED amber colors, rather than the darker orange from normal amber bulbs.

Cons: the bulbs didnt fit in the socket, not even close. I had to bust out the dremel and shave 8 lil glass 'nubs' from the bulb base before it finally clicked in the socket. maybe its a usdm/jdm socket problem, but they can be made to fit. Also, these would not last very long if used as a drl because the coating would trap too much heat inside.

pic in the corner/turn signal reflector

Last edited by gearbox; 04-19-2009 at 02:07 AM.
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Re: philips silvervision cornering bulbs

Looks great man
Old 09-27-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

how much u pay for them
Old 09-27-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

around $27 from www.powerbulbs.com
Old 09-27-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Where did you get these tails and what did they cost?
Old 09-27-2007
Premium Member

those are the depo led tails i got on ebay for $180 but now they are going for 150 which is a steal. they are a ton brighter than stock.

another pic with silvervision signals

Old 09-27-2007
Premium Member

and with brake leds on