HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

MM in 2010 Elantra

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough
MM in 2010 Elantra

Might be doing a Morimoto Mini retrofit into a 2010 Elantra for my cousin. He wants halos and since there is no aftermarket support for elantra's (I wonder why ) He wants me to do his for him :P

Thoughts?
Old 09-21-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM in 2010 Elantra

should be easy i guess
Old 09-21-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Tell him you don't work on KDM cars

Shouldn't be to difficult, once you've done a job once it's much easier every other time.
Old 09-21-2011

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

I emailed Matt at TRS and asked him if the MM will work, since it does come with new H11 adapters. I have to get a price list together first so he can see if he likes it or not :P Did I mention he wants 10k HIDs and just ordered blue LED underglow tubes? :P
Old 09-21-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

haha if he gets 10k hids they won't last long, that's as guaranteed a ticket as tinting your windshield
Old 09-28-2011

He isn't going to go through with the retro :P

He's still getting the 10k and he just got some blue LED underglow lol