HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

HID lights & Projector questions.

Old 01-28-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bjgabbard is an unknown quantity at this point
Question HID lights & Projector questions.

I just got my 2007 civic a couple months ago and i am wanting to do some cosmetic upgrades to make it look better. I really would like to have the HID lights like most luxury cars, and i have seen some of the HID kits, but i dont know which ones are best? I also like the looks of the projector headlights that are all blacked out. Give me some ideas and if you have pics of yours that would be great!! I have worked on trucks all my life but i have no clue about what is best and what to get for these cars. Let me know what you think!!
Old 01-28-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: HID lights & Projector questions.

If your going to do HID's make sure you do a retrofit with HID projector lenses... HID's in halogen housings look like ****, and same goes for HID's with halogen projectors.

It will get costy, but with lots of research you can drive the price down and have some seriously awesome headlights.

Search this site for "HID retrofit" and look for threads by gearbox, electric130, and others that show step by step what they went through to get their retrofit done. Also check out HIDplanet.com for gobs of info on retrofits- you can also find a lot of members from this site on there.
Old 01-28-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HID lights & Projector questions.

www.hidplanet.com