West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Everyone From Colorado....look!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004
Addicted to the Twisties!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by PoorCollegeBoy
that was a weak turnout at Hamburger stand, where was everybody? Well actually i dont care WHERE you were, just wanted to meet some of you guys and it didnt really work out.
What time did you stay 'till?

Xtreme Civic said there were TONS of NICE cars there, around 10 or so...then the races....
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

Crackhead79 is an unknown quantity at this point
-

that was a weak turnout at Hamburger stand, where was everybody? Well actually i dont care WHERE you were, just wanted to meet some of you guys and it didnt really work out.
I know if you posted on here that you were going and wanted to see us there we probably would of gone- I try to make it to as many as I can to meet everyone from here and Colorado EP3 -
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

mmm2donuts is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i saw your car at Hambi stand. I think you were behind me as i was pulling out onto Union. Anyways, ill be there next week so feel free to stop by. I normally park in the Wendy's parking lot.
Old 05-11-2004
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
hah, that sure was me pulling out behind you... i got there right when you did too...what a weird coincidence. Do you have any idea who the person was with the blue four door and the baby in the back? I liked their headlights, and shifter too.... or maybe that was you with the nice short shifter.
Old 05-11-2004

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by FattyMcJ
What time did you stay 'till?

Xtreme Civic said there were TONS of NICE cars there, around 10 or so...then the races....
lease:

10 or so nice cars? I would be hard pressed to find ten that I would trade my stock civic (with chrome dash kit) in for. Most of the cars were either partially, or poorly done. OR they were kids trying too hard with super rice cars. I would have taken that black si with turbo, or the m3 though.
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

yea ive got a Revo short shifter. It feels really nice. Im planning on upgrading to a different shift ****. maybe an RSX base **** or something. I need to get some springs soon. I hate how my car looks like an SUV. I talked to the guy with the blue sedan and told him about the site. I forgot his name though. There was also a good looking black sedan there too, but i dont know who's it was. Anyways, stop by next weekend and we'll chill. Hopefully FattyMcJ will have his car fixed by then. :crosses fingers:
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

Lilies247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I was just told about this thread so.... Hi, Anyways I have a 03 civic Lx, with injin intake, tint 10" subs. The cat back should be here soon, instaling new grill this weekend. And hopefully some day drop about 2". And yes I am a girl so hopefully I can maybe get some pointers on what I can do to my beautiful ride, I'm still learning. Thanks donuts for tellin me about the thread
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by Lilies247
Thanks donuts for tellin me about the thread
No prob

Ok guys....let the leg humping begin imp:
Old 05-11-2004
Registered!!

LOL
Old 05-12-2004

Hey I was just told about this thread so.... Hi, Anyways I have a 03 civic Lx, with injin intake, tint 10" subs. The cat back should be here soon, instaling new grill this weekend. And hopefully some day drop about 2". And yes I am a girl so hopefully I can maybe get some pointers on what I can do to my beautiful ride, I'm still learning. Thanks donuts for tellin me about the thread
WELCOME TO THE SITE/THREAD!!! Glad donuts led you here....

BTW...if you're gonna ACT like a ricer...at least SPELL like one! lol j/k (It's INJEN , NOT injin, those are what old cowboys called native americans! lol j/k) Had to raz ya a little!

If you're looking for a more LOCAL site/forum you can visit these two sites....(THIS GOES FOR EVERYBODY!)

www.coloradoEP3.com (It's for the SI's, but I'm a moderator there, and there's TONS of NON-SI's on that forum).

and a new one....*hint hint*

www.DenverRSX.com (It's mainly an RSX site, but again, there are a few NON-RSX owners there, and I'm a mod there too, so it's all good.)

Both sites my Screen Name is the same as here, FattyMcJ.

Last edited by FattyMcJ; 05-12-2004 at 04:06 AM.
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

So Jason, going Rogue on us huh? I knew you hated me but dayum! J/K! Welcome lilies24/7, good to have at least on egirl on the thread- (mmmmm leg humping...) thanks to donuts, what a perv....ha ha! eitherway, good to see ya here hope we can help an dteach you a lot, even if we are retarded here in Colorado- Laters, Stevo
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by Crackhead79
(mmmmm leg humping...) thanks to donuts, what a perv....ha ha!
whatever............you would have done the same thing. admit it lease:
Old 05-12-2004

man...you guys are gonna scare her away. She ALREADY prolly thinks your all losers! lol j/k
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

My mistake,lol so what is this that I hear of this AutoX event? I've heard of it from a group of different people but no has really givin me details about it?
Old 05-12-2004

My mistake,lol so what is this that I hear of this AutoX event? I've heard of it from a group of different people but no has really givin me details about it?
Check out this thread on another LOCAL forum for all the information about AutoX. Also check out the AUTOX forum on THIS site. VERY informative, less specific to areas, but good none the less.

CLICK ME
Old 05-12-2004

Well I see these posts all the time, although they usually involve more money, so here it goes.... I have fallen upon a whopping $100 dollars from selling my books back. What should I get? I am thinking about getting either a front lip spoiler, a few momo accessories for the inside, or a revo short shifter. Still need intake and springs, but I am more of an instant gratification person. Let me know if it is not a waste of your time.
Old 05-12-2004

I say, SHORT SHIFTER!!! FO SHO!!!

You WON'T REGRET IT!
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

Wow I will be sure to check the events out!! Sounds like fun
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

Originally posted by FattyMcJ
I say, SHORT SHIFTER!!! FO SHO!!!

You WON'T REGRET IT!
I totally agree!!!! You cant go wrong with one. It should cost you less than 90 bux shipped from RobearRacing with 5% off discount code. coupon code= 7thgen5off
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

If you are a instant grat guy, **** like me- the Revo is good and I got that too, but honestly the best for your money is not outward but the suspension -ie rear sway 22mm, upper rear tower bar mugen, front upper tie bar neuspeed/DC sports (only ones that work over CAI) and front end urethane bushings and then get tires and I would of stuck with 16" now and got some thing fron Rota or mugen but I got Velox VX-8s instead. Then hit your engine like I plan to an dbe at 20 psi by the end of the year- right now on the agenda is to see if this Billet TB (74mm) will be any good with the V2 cause I just went back to my coupler instead of the bypass valve an ddamn, already feel a diff at 4grand. neeeed more before the 22nd though we'll see-laters Stevo (the crackhead)
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
^are you on crack?^ oh wait. lol

tryin to confuse the man
Old 05-13-2004

Originally posted by BlueRevs
^are you on crack?^ oh wait. lol

tryin to confuse the man

HAHAHA...that's what I thought LMAO...sometimes he gets carried away when he types words, lol. I should know, I talk to him EVERY night on AIM, lol. J/K Stevo

Last edited by FattyMcJ; 05-13-2004 at 12:51 AM.
Old 05-13-2004

jeeze, I said $100 dollars, not a few grand. Maybe I should just spend it on some tuner magazines and escape into fantasy. However, friend might be selling me his 17' MOMOs which would lead me more towards suspension changes with this money (and additional money of course).
Old 05-13-2004

jeeze, I said $100 dollars, not a few grand. Maybe I should just spend it on some tuner magazines and escape into fantasy. However, friend might be selling me his 17' MOMOs which would lead me more towards suspension changes with this money (and additional money of course).
17 FOOT MOMO'S !!! WOW...you'd BETTER get a LIFT for that BITCH!!!! DAYUM!!! ROFLMAO.....just messing with you man! lol

But yeah, I'd add about $50 to that $100 and get some springs, drop the thing a few inches, maybe 1.5" (notice the " mark, indicating INCHES! lol had to rub it in).

OR you could get that Revo SS, that's what I want...but that's just me.
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Jasons been on the boards spell checkin lately, tearing apart Cep3 too. lol
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

Misfit741 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking hello

Hey fellow hicks! Just kidding... i get that a lot from outsiders. Anyways i'm new to this thread and the site. I am from boulder but am presently in Grand Junction for the summer. Go buffs! I'm thinking about making a trip to the denver area to see a few peeps this summer and maybe see some import events.

'03 black civic coupe Lx. Weapon-r short ram intake. HKS performance muffler. Tinted tails. Sony deck. 2 12" sony subs.

By the end of May I'll have the revo short shifter with the grey and capyoda upgrade kits and 17" konig drivers (carbon or silver) on Nitto neogens. By the way, do you recommend the black or silver rims on a black coupe?

By the end of summer i want to dump my ride by 1.4-1.5 in. Maybe get tein ss or eibachs. I also want new headlights and window tint.
Old 05-14-2004
Registered!!

-

Dammit! I hate it when I misunderstand something and ramble on - Fack! Got to stay off that Crack- aNd I cAn TyPe Ju St Finee, hah ha aha hahah ahha-
Old 05-14-2004
Registered!!

Re: hello

Originally posted by Misfit741
Hey fellow hicks! Just kidding... i get that a lot from outsiders. Anyways i'm new to this thread and the site. I am from boulder but am presently in Grand Junction for the summer. Go buffs! I'm thinking about making a trip to the denver area to see a few peeps this summer and maybe see some import events.
Welcome aboard Misfit. You should definitely come out to denver this summer and hang with the rest of the 7thgen/ColoradoEP3 crew. We could get a massive meet going with all the people here in Denver and Colo. Springs. Oh and boo Buffs!!! Go Rams!! lol j/k
Old 05-14-2004

Re: hello

Originally posted by Misfit741

'03 black civic coupe Lx. Weapon-r short ram intake. HKS performance muffler. Tinted tails. Sony deck. 2 12" sony subs.

By the end of May I'll have the revo short shifter with the grey and capyoda upgrade kits and 17" konig drivers (carbon or silver) on Nitto neogens. By the way, do you recommend the black or silver rims on a black coupe?

By the end of summer i want to dump my ride by 1.4-1.5 in. Maybe get tein ss or eibachs. I also want new headlights and window tint.

LMAO...who you callin' a HICK, suuuun... *haaaach tooooie* *ting* ROFLMAO

Welcome to the site/thread! If you're in town, or want a reason to come to Denver...check out www.coloradoep3.com and www.denverRSX.com for the local events and such.
Old 05-14-2004

Well I almost got my first ding today. I was stopped at this light, and upon looking to my left I saw a blind, black man (his race is completely beside the point besides for visualization). THe guy slowly starts to cross the street, and slowly he starts to deviate from the crosswalk and come right towards my car. After a few seconds I realized that either I had to say something, or he was going to hit my car, but it felt awkward to say anything. So instead of saying anything I just braced myself for the ensuing hilarity, and sure enough he hit my car with his stick. It made a slight *ting* and the guy quickly corrected his path, but not before almost falling over my hood trying to get around the car. Right after this I almost hit a hunchbacked, midget wearing a Elway jersey crossing the road with his/her groceries. Living downtown is going to be the end of me, and my car.