Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Its Raining and I need Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KeiHin is an unknown quantity at this point
Its Raining and I need Your Help

Thanks for reading. Seriously, I have a 1977 Honda Civic Cvcc 2dr. hatchback. The weather strip that sits in the channel at the top of the hatch is deteriorated and I need to replace it. J.C. Whitney has various types, however mine is so deteriorated that I need help in knowing what to order and who to order from. As stated, its raining (Grants Pass, Oregon) and I could sure use some help.
Old 10-22-2012
Registered!!

Re: Its Raining and I need Your Help

Honestly...I would like some kind of response. Is there another forum that handles these type of questions. I know my car is older, but it runs nice and is going to be a daily driver.
Old 10-23-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

maybe can look it up here www.hondaautomotiveparts.com otherwise ebay or junkyard. may be able to find weatherstrip at home depot.
Old 10-24-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
maybe can look it up here www.hondaautomotiveparts.com otherwise ebay or junkyard. may be able to find weatherstrip at home depot.
Gearbox...
I tried the web site and they do not carry it. I have tried several junk yards but have not found any of these ol Honda around.

I will post on site that if anyone is parting out a similar vehicle to let me know.

Thanks for the response
Old 10-24-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

may want to check clubcivic.com as they deal mostly with older civics. this site is mainly for 01+ civic.