Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Suspensión problem plz help

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Suspensión problem plz help

so I have a 2000 Honda Civic five speed good car so I just had my brakes done and the mechanic said he had to cut a lil piece off the pads to get them in their but they were the right pads so when I press the brake it slightly pulls to my right side and the actually brake pedal it feels like it vibrates so I paid it no mind thought I needed a wheele alignment then the mechanic said he couldn’t give me a wheel alignment bcuzz I needed a whole front buttom complete kit shock absorbers controls arms ball joint he said that my old parts were curoted he started moving my right tire and I was under the car and their was a piece that looked rusted and kept moving around he said it had to go
Old 04-25-2018
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: Suspensión problem plz help

Unless, you really trust that mechanic he could be correct with his assessment or trying to scam you. Get a second or third opinion from other mechanic(s).
Old 04-25-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Suspensión problem plz help

however, most suspension parts are not supposed to move around too easily.
so get a 2nd opinion asap