I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

01 civic lx left turn signal not working?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda5224 is an unknown quantity at this point
01 civic lx left turn signal not working?

My right turn signal works perfectly fine. my emergency lights work fine also. bulbs are all fine. any ideas? by the way blinker is not blinking fast or sometimes. just not at all. doesn't light on the dash nor in the front or the back.

Changed the flasher and it did not work. i tried disconnecting the battery and connecting it again with the switch on. didn't work either. the light for the left turn signal on the cluster only lights up when i turn the emergency lights on, but not when i move the switch. Still have no idea what it is.
Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 01 civic lx left turn signal not working?

i would guess it has something to do with the switch itself.
Old 05-13-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 01 civic lx left turn signal not working?

make sure the bulb isnt shorting out in the socket. its a common problem if the bulb is sitting too far down at the bottom. first check the fuse, then if its blown replace it and reseat the bulbs but pull them slightly up so that they are not touching the bottom.