I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

AVIC-D1 Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
AVIC-D1 Help

Hey guys, I'm looking into the posibility of purchasing a new Avic-D1 (I have the Kenwood Double Din now), and running my HKS CAMP unit into that. Basically the CAMP plugs into the A/V port. BUT, I've heard that the D1 will actually shut off the a/V port, making my CAMP unit useless while I'm driving. Has anyone/does anyone know of a way to fix this. I've browsed google but coulden't find any solid answers.
Old 07-13-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
gotta lock this... thread balances on the line of trying to view full motion video (illegal (technically it is not full motion, but you get the idea)) and trying to do something else where the answer to your question would ultimately be violating the law... sorry.
Old 07-13-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
to clarify (couldn't respond to PM, mailbox was full)... what you are trying to bypass is the security feature that won't let you watch video while you are driving. while what you are going to be using it for is not illegal, the process to pull that off is, so it is borderline, and I don't want instructions on how to disable security features on my board, regardless of what the actual use is.