Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

2015 Civic Lowering

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cvic2015 is an unknown quantity at this point
2015 Civic Lowering

I recently bought a 2015 Civic Ex. I added the HFP body kit and he HFP 18" Diamond cut wheels before I purchased. the car looks great. What bugs me is the gap between the wheel well and the top of the tire. It's around 3 inches maybe. I would like to drop the car around1.5-2 inches to fill the gap and give it that more streamlined look. I was hoping to get a factory drop using an HFP suspension kit so I didn't void the warranty. I seen it available for less than a week and now I can't find anything for the HFP stuff for this model/year. I prefer a HFP kit but I will go with a high end aftermarket kit if I have to. I was referred to this forum to make decision before purchase. Any help is appreciated.
Old 12-26-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: 2015 Civic Lowering

First off, thanks - good to know someone recommended here.

However, we are sad to inform that we don't really have enough members that have the 2006-2015 models that did modify the suspension and came back here to tell us how the suspension holds up to age, comfort levels, performance levels...

We could maybe suggest some, but we won't have real world data to inform you, sadly...

Since this forums were originally for the 7th gen cars, that is what we have in abundance, some more in the older generations.

that out of the way, at the least we can tell the thinking way to get a good suspension.

read the links below:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...-read-now.html

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...ease-read.html

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...questions.html

Hope this helps.

Maybe our other member with suspension knowledge will butt in - Golnat, you there?

If you decide for a suspension setup, we would appreciate if you could come back here and tell us about your experience on them