Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Does the Ding King seriously work????

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Does the Ding King seriously work????

Some a*****e opened their door into my car yesterday leaving a nice black scratch on my otherwise spotless silver car. I managed to get the paint off, but now leaves the wonderful dent which is clear as day. I woulda keyed the s**t out of his car, but the car was gone when I got back. Does this thing actually work? Right now it's just driving me absolutely insane looking at this.... I gotta get rid of it (or at least most of it).
And where can I get it? Autozone etc or Walmart? or do I have to mail order it?
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
i was thinking about gettin that product, i seen it at walmart the other day for sale and about bought it, i have to dents in my trunk and that product is used on exactly what my dents look like, so i think i am gonna try it, i didnt know if it had a warranty or not?

INJEN
Old 02-28-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Supposedly it's got a money back guarantee... If walmart has it, you can always pop out the dents, take it back to walmart and tell them it's broken and get your money back.[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
ya i know!!! i was thinking the same thing! its worth a try

INJEN
Old 02-28-2003
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Guys look in the Detailing section/forum it has bee covered there.

Also it all depends on the dent. You can just get a sucktion cup like the ones they use to lift tile and it will work just as well and not have to pay so much for the "Ding King". Thats how I take my dents out with a sucktion cup and a little water.

Hope it helps.

Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

bickford05 is an unknown quantity at this point
one of my friends had one a little wile ago, he had a 99 eclipse with a bunch of little dents, it took about 2/3 of them out, if its a really small dent, or it its like a thin line it probally wont work. I think its prerry much for bigger dents
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

ohiojosh78 can only hope to improve
I'm not sure about the Ding Kind but if you have a place nearby called Dent Wizard, they do a great job. they're a paintless dent removal place. I think they use a process something like the ding king to get your dents out and they do most for $99. I had them do my Tiburon before i sold it. I had a pretty good dent in the rear q uarter panel and they popped it right out. Cant tell the difference. The only thing is that if the paint is damaged that you'll be able to see that.
Old 02-28-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

OK... I'm amazed... just bought it at Walmart for $19.74 (If it works for that price, great... if not, I always have a use for a glue gun)
THE DAMN THING WORKS!
I started off with an ugly *** dent about an inch across and it reduced it to the 1/4" crease in the middle of the dent. Not nearly as offensive. I'm gonna have to try it again when it's warmer (it says it works best above 50 degress, its about 37 here) and see if I can get some more. But a 75% improvement is enough to make me happy right now.
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

BlueFlame is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, I'll have to stop at Wal-Mart today sometime and pick that up, I have like 10+ dents in my baby, it'd be nice to get some of them out for the summer season ...

(Though around here that season is more commonly referred to as "construction")
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Boilermaker1
OK... I'm amazed... just bought it at Walmart for $19.74 (If it works for that price, great... if not, I always have a use for a glue gun)
THE DAMN THING WORKS!
I started off with an ugly *** dent about an inch across and it reduced it to the 1/4" crease in the middle of the dent. Not nearly as offensive. I'm gonna have to try it again when it's warmer (it says it works best above 50 degress, its about 37 here) and see if I can get some more. But a 75% improvement is enough to make me happy right now.[hr]
so u gonna take it back now? lol

INJEN
Old 02-28-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion

no.... I still don't have the entire dent out.
2. There's still 1/2 a semester of school left. Knowing the idiots around here... I may unfortunately need it again.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

lol ya i hear ya, thats why i go to a small school

INJEN
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
well its only $30, get it and find out. lol his oxi clean worked
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: iluvbritney
well its only $30, get it and find out. lol his oxi clean worked[hr]
ya i bet that guy is filthy rich!!!

INJEN
Old 02-28-2003
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys before you rush out and buy it [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] my brother used it on his 2k1 lx and he had about a half cm dent from a door, it got it out for the most part, but you can still see it a little bit...
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: injencivic
lol ya i hear ya, thats why i go to a small school

INJEN[hr]
You decided to go to a small school so you wouldn't get dings in your door???

jk [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-01-2003
Registered!!

Subrage is an unknown quantity at this point
a little bit if dry ice should pop some of the small dents out