Sounds with I/E/H - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2002   #1
Registered!!

LeroyBrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds with I/E/H

I did a good deal of searching, but couldn't come up with anything that was satisfying, so i decided to post.. i've already ordered my TCS exhaust and AEM intake, but am concerned about the loudness of my car if i add new headers.. how much louder would the CAI/TCS combination be if i added DC Sports headers.. can anybody who has the TCS w/ headers and CAI post clips of their cars sound, or at least give me an idea if there's a difference/what it is? thanks a lot..
LeroyBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002   #2
Registered!!

IDQcivic should not be trusted
Our cars only have 1 header, anyways... The intake and header shouldnt be that loud unless you really get on it, its the catback exhaust that makes things louder, due to the bigger piping.. Later...
IDQcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002   #3
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
If you think the intake shouldnt be loud, go listen to AFlyers ride. He has a AEM CAI, and believe me, its sounds awesome. It sounds better than my celica IMO.
LOWBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002   #4
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
i believe that someone posted a clip awhile ago...of their magnaflow exhaust as well as their friends dc sports tcs exhaust w intake and header...
iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002   #5
Registered!!

LeroyBrown is an unknown quantity at this point
thnx, lemme look around a little more... i'll try to track down that clip
LeroyBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002   #6
Registered!!

WhiteRiceBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
as far as i know my friend had an intake, it sounded decent, then he got a GReddy EVO exhaust and it sounded ricey, like a buzzing bee, then he got headers and it didnt get any louder but it now sounds like a performance car when he revs its kinda cool, its not overly loud, but very satisfying.
WhiteRiceBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002   #7
Support your local 81

bhaz413 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[hr]Originally posted by: LeroyBrown
I did a good deal of searching, but couldn't come up with anything that was satisfying, so i decided to post.. i've already ordered my TCS exhaust and AEM intake, but am concerned about the loudness of my car if i add new headers.. how much louder would the CAI/TCS combination be if i added DC Sports headers.. can anybody who has the TCS w/ headers and CAI post clips of their cars sound, or at least give me an idea if there's a difference/what it is? thanks a lot..[hr]
i have dc headers, dc exhuast and a aem intake. not too loud, performence is good. you will be ok

bhaz413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002   #8
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[hr]Originally posted by: bhaz413
Quote:
[hr]Originally posted by: LeroyBrown
I did a good deal of searching, but couldn't come up with anything that was satisfying, so i decided to post.. i've already ordered my TCS exhaust and AEM intake, but am concerned about the loudness of my car if i add new headers.. how much louder would the CAI/TCS combination be if i added DC Sports headers.. can anybody who has the TCS w/ headers and CAI post clips of their cars sound, or at least give me an idea if there's a difference/what it is? thanks a lot..[hr]
i have dc headers, dc exhuast and a aem intake. not too loud, performence is good. you will be ok[hr]
how did u fit 2 on our car??
LJ is offline   Reply With Quote