Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Lets have one last debate on Neuspeed vs DC sports front upper strut bar.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2002
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point

<< After three pages of reading and many threads from months ago, I'm still stuck on which to buy. Maybe it'll just come down to money... >>

Yep, it does come down to money or personal preference sometimes. But if you have a CAI or SRI the two bars that won't interfere with it are the Neuspeed and DC. Other bars may be wide enough to not be able to run with your intake. That's a really key factor.

I'm running with the stock intake, since I don't really care for the aftermarket intakes so I got the AC front and rear strut bars because they cost about $110 each and I have matched bars both front and rear. Part of that decision was because AC is a nice solid billet bar and they were the first I found that offered front and rear upper bars for my 2K1 Civic.
Old 05-01-2002
Proud Protaganistic Propagandist

MisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trustedMisterTinkerTrain should not be trusted
You actually want flex in the strut bar....it sound odd but if it didn;t flex it would cause harm...hence the reason too thick of a bar hinders performance because it doesn't flex....flex is good, too much flex not good, no flex no control.

They both do their job. DC sports does a good job at looks but Neuspeed does a better job at funtionality...it may not look like much but the neusoeed one looks wiked cool in the engine bay.
Old 05-01-2002
Registered!!

SQCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
The only way you are going to know which one feels better to you is to try both like I did.