Dealers in DC/Northern VA for Skunk2/etc. catbacks and other parts? - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2002   #1  
Registered!!

DrStud is an unknown quantity at this point
Dealers in DC/Northern VA for Skunk2/etc. catbacks and other parts?

I think I finally decided to blow the $$$ and go with a Skunk2 catback for my 2k2 LX 2Dr, but the trick now is finding someone that sells it. I'd rather not order online so I'm not stuck going to Midas or somewhere to have it installed. I tried a few places out of the yellow pages, but the only one I found that sells the Skunk2 at all is CarTrenz. But it seems like their prices are a tad hefty ($550 for the catback and $60 for an install at Meinekee), in addition they don't actually stock the Skunk2 for my car it seems, they'd have to special order it, which means a week or two waiting which I'd like to avoid if possible.

Anybody else on here from my area know of a shop that has good prices, can do installs, and carries a lot of items in-store?

Thanks.
DrStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002   #2  
Registered!!

choonz703 is an unknown quantity at this point
ur around Northern VA? like.. fairfax and springfield? IM me at deetdadeetST i know some friends that are just starting a shop soon, but they're already taking orders.. but they still gotta order.. around 5-6 business days- but for a reasonable price CarTrenz is too expensive
choonz703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002   #3  
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
i can get it for ya for around 470+shipping to yer place....email me if interested....
JBlazeVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2002   #4  
Registered!!

RobearRacing is an unknown quantity at this point
I can get the SKUNK2 for you. I dont know about $550, but I do have it in stock.

Rob
RobearRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002   #5  
Registered!!

DrStud is an unknown quantity at this point
tornactive, are you in the NoVA area or would it be a ship-out if I got it from you?
DrStud is offline   Reply With Quote