I just installed my pulley!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2002   #1  
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
I just installed my pulley!!!

Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share...
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002   #2  
Registered!!

TaiChi is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, I want one for my auto too! Is that the AEM pulley u got? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
TaiChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #3  
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share... >>

Which pulley(s) did you get and how was the install?
Mbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #4  
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
wkat kind of pulleys????
JBlazeVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #5  
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
the ultra s look sweet form unortho racing.... 10% off in march.... dont reall understand the diff in the 200 dollarish model and the 325 model.. except the possibility of 2 horses... anyone know what the other replacment parts for the ultra ss are?
Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #6  
Registered!!

pimpdakota is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share... >>

What are you talking about???? Pulley??? Which one?? How many?? Dimming of lights and A.C.???

Are you running a stereo system? NEED more info!!! I actually think that you Personally didnt install anything! Somebody else might have! But you didnt!!! I have done this install and it sucks!!
pimpdakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #7  
Registered!!

SPEED is an unknown quantity at this point

I have done the AEM pulleys already. They are not that bad. Just gotta make sure you got somebody to help. Also, I have no problems with my lights or such. You won't have a problem unless your running a huge amp and 2 15" or something.

OH one thing I found helped was jacking up the car and taking the front left tire off. Once that is done, just take off a couple clips and pull back the fender well trim. I had a problem with reaching the wing nut on the Alternator. But once I found the fender well trim thing it was pretty straight forward.

Peace
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002   #8  
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Speed, did you notice any difference performance wise?
Mbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002   #9  
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
Sorry i just got back from sanfrancisco, well i pretty much only have that right now, and i don't have a system. when i put on my ac my lights don't dim... i got the AEM pulley, it is the alternator and the powersteering pulleys. i got someone that works on hondas to put it on for me. it took him about an hour. i can really feel the power. the handeling on my car is a littler tighter, i like how it feels; i am getting a better response...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
HondaLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002   #10  
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
can't wait to put mine on...
JBlazeVA is offline   Reply With Quote