Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   I just installed my pulley!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/28047-i-just-installed-my-pulley.html)

HondaLuver 03-14-2002 10:35 PM

I just installed my pulley!!!

Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share...:)

TaiChi 03-14-2002 11:08 PM

Damn, I want one for my auto too! Is that the AEM pulley u got? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Mbow 03-15-2002 01:04 AM

<< Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share...:) >>

Which pulley(s) did you get and how was the install?

JBlazeVA 03-15-2002 08:34 AM

wkat kind of pulleys????

Grifter 03-15-2002 10:18 AM

the ultra s look sweet form unortho racing.... 10% off in march.... dont reall understand the diff in the 200 dollarish model and the 325 model.. except the possibility of 2 horses... anyone know what the other replacment parts for the ultra ss are?

pimpdakota 03-15-2002 05:20 PM

<< Well i just installed my pulley, the take off and accelleration on my auto is alot better than what i had for stock. I don't have any problems with my air conditioning or lights dimming. well i want to know if any one has any problems or comments that they would like to share...:) >>

What are you talking about???? Pulley??? Which one?? How many?? Dimming of lights and A.C.???

Are you running a stereo system? NEED more info!!! I actually think that you Personally didnt install anything! Somebody else might have! But you didnt!!! I have done this install and it sucks!!

SPEED 03-15-2002 09:36 PM

I have done the AEM pulleys already. They are not that bad. Just gotta make sure you got somebody to help. Also, I have no problems with my lights or such. You won't have a problem unless your running a huge amp and 2 15" or something.

OH one thing I found helped was jacking up the car and taking the front left tire off. Once that is done, just take off a couple clips and pull back the fender well trim. I had a problem with reaching the wing nut on the Alternator. But once I found the fender well trim thing it was pretty straight forward.

Peace

Mbow 03-15-2002 09:44 PM

Speed, did you notice any difference performance wise?

HondaLuver 03-17-2002 04:10 PM

Sorry i just got back from sanfrancisco, well i pretty much only have that right now, and i don't have a system. when i put on my ac my lights don't dim... i got the AEM pulley, it is the alternator and the powersteering pulleys. i got someone that works on hondas to put it on for me. it took him about an hour. i can really feel the power. the handeling on my car is a littler tighter, i like how it feels; i am getting a better response...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

JBlazeVA 03-17-2002 05:03 PM

can't wait to put mine on...